All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. same issue with 2 clients running v68.0.37 had to move them to webapp
  3. A simple way of doing it is to use the file system, e.g. mount the recordings directory on some external SAN. You could also use a cron job to mirror the recordings from the past day to a remote location, e.g. a S3 bucket using s3cmd. The PBX has also a way to store recordings on S3 buckets, but this is at this point still a little hard to use and it's probably easier for now to go the cron job route.
  4. Hi, Version https://portal.vodia.com/downloads/pbx/version-69.2.3.xml should be ok both these items were tested on the system.
  5. Is there a way to setup an external source, IE, server, HD, NAS, for call recording? We have a customer that may need a very long retention time for their recorded calls. I am looking through documentation and I don't see the way to do it. Does anyone have the solution Dusan
  6. Hello, has this issue been resolved and if it has what is the current release which corrects it? Dusan
  7. Please look at the link https://doc.vodia.com/docs/autoattendants, there is a hyper link that refers to "nested within one another" and it links to https://doc.vodia.com/docs/autoattendants-nested. However it is 404 not found. Is it possible to have more than the allotted shortcuts. I know it is possible; however, if a caller is listening to the greeting, and they hear the options from 1-9 (for example) on the first IVR, and then it rolls over to IVR 2 for 10-13 (for example) and they dial 3, they will hear that it does not exist or something. Similarly, if they call back, and press 11 during the first ivr, the call will not connect. Is there a way to resolve this issue. Please advise.
  8. Apple regularly updates iOS with new versions, bringing performance improvements, new features, and game mod security
  9. Last week
  10. Can you share more details on these new push servers for a new Android app? We are having issues with existing Android version and push - but with our customers in South America. It appears that there are latency issues with existing push. Also, I noticed that push-na.vodia.net and push-sa.vodia.net are pointing to the same IP in Ashburn, VA. Are there any plans locating a push server in SA?
  11. I see it with my V69.1.4, although Vodia version history says its available with V69.2 and blog post says V69.1.3 and above... I'm pretty sure you can get multiple providers to work on a single tenant. But I wonder if you'll get group SMS to work.. I don't think that's supported yet..
  12. Using the app via window - answering the call and talking, however hard to hear the conversation as the phone keeps ringing even though the call has been answered. This has been happening for 2 days now.
  13. Thank you, found it and resolved most of the issues other than the "URL for logging in" showing as the IP address rather than the fully qualified domain name.
  14. With regards the IP address showing, this is already set with DNS There is a DNS entry for each tenant, and the correct ssl, it is just the welcome email putting in the IP and not the FQD, so in the welcome email the correct FQD is showing under "Name of domain:" but under the "URL for logging in:" this shows the IP address and not the FQD As for the password, so I do see what you are saying, but lets say they go and buy their own desk phone, how can they configure and set it up if they do not know the extension password? and again, if they click the url for logging in it presents them with the username and password so the username will be the extension, but who knows the password?
  15. Thank you. It seems that in the standalone mode the echo problem is not present. I made three testcalls. However only to one person. I should do more tests to be sure.
  16. Thank you. Ok. I have the pcap files. I made two calls from extension 15 to 17. 15 uses the android client, 17 is in the local LAN. One starts with 4g, then the phone connects to Wifi. Another one, this time the call starts with wifi and moves to 4g. Both calls are made using the vodia client on android. For every call I include the log captured by the pbx for the extension 15, in addition a pcap file which is captured by running wireshark on the machine where the pbx is located is included. For test purposes I used a static IPv4 on the vodafone mobile network, so it is easier to find the data related to the call. What happens during the change of IP is that the call end in silence. I encrypted the pcap files with 7z. I will try to PM you the password. 4gtoWifi.7z Wifito4G.7z
  17. You can start your own Internet Radio Station in minutes for FREE using the AZ-StreamingServer.com Platform.
  18. not sure I follow. This pops up just because I selected and closed the profile options...
  19. Emergency calls are a problem when there is a front desk and rooms (class rooms, hotel rooms, apartments, ...). Emails are nice, so are overhead paging announcements, ActionURL but having it in the PC of the people working in the front desk is another logical way of telling who called an emergency number.
  20. Earlier
  21. You might simply just need to go to, Settings -> Security -> General -> and edit "Include extension password and PIN in user welcome email" settings.
  22. ... I'm not sure V69 should be regarded as holding this particular banner! I much prefer the V68 'look'. The lower save button is hidden unless you have the app in full screen. The 2 save buttons are very confusing... ....and what is the 'emergency call' all about on V69 Windows app when I select the profile (top right) then click to close ??
  23. You will have to address the problem with the IP address. In a nutshell you need to create a DNS entry for each tenant and set it as address. Then if port 80 is open, the system should be able to fetch a certificate for that tenant, so that you can log in using that DNS address without the browser complaining. HTTPS is essential for using the apps, and also for the users to login, because modern browsers are not happy sending passwords over insecure lines. As for the password, thats a longer story. There is no real need for a user to have a password any more (what is your WhatsApp password). The email is like a password reset email. Once you click on the login link, the browser should set a passkey for the account which the user can use next time for logging in, and if not a passkey, set a session token that is good for 30 days (default). If that passkey gets lost, well send the password reset email and do it again. But you can still do it "old school" and enable passwords for the extensions in the /reg_usr_control.htm page. However passwords are creating a lot of problems, especially when users use the same password in multiple accounts and one of them gets hacked. That's why we like to see users use passkeys.
  24. Well 68 is not a masterpiece when it comes to frontend-design (in case you wonder why we would start a new front end project). The first save button is for the image. Yes, the second save button would be for the user data. Maybe we can still add a horizontal line to 68 to make this a little more clear.
  25. Hi there, we are new to Vodia, just getting multi tenant setup. When we create a new extension it asks us to create a pin (no problem, we then know what this is) but it has a place to auto generate a web password and auto gen a sip password, but when the email comes through it does not list the password, so the user does not know it and neither do we. Also in the URL for loggin in it shows the IP address and not the DNS URL How can this be resolved? All we get in the welcome email is the following: The name which was set for your account: <Users Name> Your extension number: 10 Name of your domain: <our domain name> Company name: <tenant name> Position: Building: Department: Call your mailbox: 10 URL for logging in: <url for login in but in IP format> Thank you. Karl
  26. If you can reproduce this, it would be useful to get a PCAP trace for this and see what is going on.
  27. https://web.vodia.com/blog/vodia-announces-partnership-with-teammate-technology where did this end up and how do we configure it? From the TeamMate site https://teammatetechnology.com/pbx-connector/ - The TeamMate Connector uses SIP to register to an existing PBX
  28. https://blog.vodia.com/Vodia_SMS_management I cant see this option in V69.2.3? Our production PBX is running 68.0.30, how do I setup SMS individually for a tenant and not globally for all? Ideally each tenant will have an individual SMS config with the ability for inbound/outbound to/from a group of users. If a website has a mobile contact for sms and needs to be monitored by multiple people...
  1. Load more activity