Vodia PBX forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. HI again, Sadly after trying all kind of combinations (as we can think of), we are still unable to send receive a call originated from a 3CX Extension with a CID set, and that CID is not showing or reflecting into the far end CellPhone, when is registered and passing thorough VodiaPBX. This has only worked, if we manually feed VodiaPBX extension+ANI with the CID that the far end extension have at the other side. But of coarse, this will require much more configuration at VodiaPBX to achieve this. Will be possible for you, to send us or show us a couple of PrintScreens with the Trunk and Extension Configurations, so we can apply it to this situation? Thank You -M
  3. Hi Is this is what you are referring to? From/To Headers Change names in To/From-headers: Usually it is okay if the system changes the names in the To/From headers in the SIP packets. For example, this makes sense when the address book matches the caller-ID and the system should present the address book entry. However, if the system is used as a SIP device in an operator environment, you may want to make sure that the system does not change headers. In such cases, this setting should be set to No. That i should use NO ????? Thank You -M
  4. Last week
  5. Hi, I'm at Vodia version 63.0.5. I recorded a call via star code *93 and I see that recording under extension mailbox. When I dial *85 to listen the recording system start saying "end of message". Please advise. Thank You
  6. Can you attach some screenshots or logs (even better) here for us to better understand the issue? Which version of the PBX are you trying this on?
  7. I want some help regarding billing module. I'm trying to integrate Freshbooks API using the documentation provided by Vodia. But some how when I test the configuration there is no message on Vodia and no invoice on my Freshbooks as well. I've tested the setup with both Classic version of API and oAuth as well. On oAuth the url provided in Vodia Documentation to get approval never takes me to my freshbooks and it never gets Authenticated. Please help.
  8. Okay I got it, but its not creating a invoice at freshbook. Any Idea?
  9. Hi, I'm using Vodia version 63.0.5. What is "Plan" under monthly billing and where can I select it?
  10. Zoho integration is still under test for now. We've run into menial troubles that might take some more time to be available fully. We shall update this thread ASAP.
  11. It's the same process all over again. The files are default and are already present in the PBX. Just provision as usual and it should work. Here is a link if you need to go through it: https://doc.vodia.com/pnp_snom Look for "manual provision" on this link.
  12. After the PBX was upgraded he does not have the provisioning instructions or config files and xml files any longer. Do you have a synopsis of what needs to be in these files and I can see if I can make it work, please.
  13. Support

MOH not heard

What happens if it's not heard? Is it a blank no sound call or something else? Can you make sure the audio is in 8KHz, Mono, Wav, 16 bit format only? And then upload that audio again. It should worked, as it worked for us here.
  14. rtl

MOH not heard

Trying to get MOH working on my hosted vodia. If I upload a file to the domain MOH I can see and play the file. I set the extension MOH source to the file. If I call the extension then put the call on hold I'd expect to hear the MOH and the caller end but don't
  15. It is tedious for sure, but it will work. The logic should work.
  16. Oh I see what you mean. Don't think this will work. So there's no other way?
  17. You would have to use this setting a little clever manner but it should work. Assign it on 8 extensions that those 8 extensions can call each other, but leave out the rest 2.
  18. How can I limit an extension to only be able to dial 2 specific extensions? Say you have a system with 10 extensions, and you program a phone onto one extension. How can I limit that only two of these extensions can be dialled. Dialing any of the other 7 would make the call fail. I tried using a dial plan, by only setting the two extensions and using NOT ALLOWED * for everything else. Did not work. My dial plan is: 99;+;;150;;;false 100;+;;155;;;false 110;-;;*;;;false
  19. I believe you spoke to one of my end users. I will check in with him to see if he has made the suggested settings changes.
  20. Hi, Maybe we spoke on the phone yesterday. Did you try to provision them with TCP/ UDP on the latest version of the firmware and the PBX (63.1)?
  21. Trying to auto provision some SNOM D120s. We are having some issues provisioning the phones where they will not register. Is there any more documentation than what is found here: https://doc.vodia.com/pnp_snom
  22. I've set up as instructed but nothing happens on the Zoho side on inbound and can't click to dial for outbound. Anyone got this to work?
  23. Maybe this works for you. You can use the hotdesk feature on the Yealink phone however there are few things you must do in order to get it to work, it's not rocket science...but needs preparations. This procedure basically prepares the phone as a burner phone where users can log in and out of the phone. Copy this into your yealink common file, I would recommend creating a new extension on the PBX however don't give it an actual extension #, just give it a name. The file should be copied under the (Customize) of the extension so you don't change the file in the admin level. ######################################################################################### Hotdesking ## #######################################################################################hotdesking.dsskey_register_name_enable =1hotdesking.dsskey_username_enable =1hotdesking.dsskey_password_enable =1hotdesking.dsskey_sip_server_enable =0hotdesking.dsskey_outbound_enable = 0In the same Yealink_common.txt file add this line under the syntax ({yealink-buttons}) and save. linekey.1.label = Loginlinekey.1.type = 34That's all we have to do on the common file. Next, on the extension create your buttons, however, on the first line key choose (Configure on the phone) then once you're done with the buttons, provision the phoneOnce provisioned your phone should look like this. When you press the login button you should see this message to clear the config press okNext page will ask you to enter the following value: register name, user name, and password The password is the SIP password of the extension Register: 412Username: 412 / MAC address (could also be mac address if the extension number doesn't work)Password:(SIP password of the account) Once the value is entered the phone will register with the assigned buttons, when the next person wants to log in, all they need to do is enter their credentials. Note: The buttons are static and will register once a new user logs in. Please check this video for more info. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-JA3FhEoXO6IHJPZ8KiUuIztwmWNDcH3 Hope this is what you're looking for and it works for you.
  24. Hi. Any example(s) you my show so i can follow and test it over? Thank You M
  25. Oh apologies. We thought you were on the latest version of the user portal. In the old one, this symbol is for DND. Also for the LDAP the entries should be in the right format (+1 and number format for US etc.) for the system to accept. Also sometimes caching can be issue as well on the browser, make sure addition of new entries is done on an incognito window. If the user portal takes it, then the phone should accept it too (ideally). But let us know if the user level address book issue still exists, we may have some more finishing touches to give it on that end, because we came up with whole new user portal now.
  26. I'll attach an image to help better explain it. For the LDAP i tried with a Snom 745 and 725 ( 8.9.3.60 ). The domain address book LDAP works perfectly fine on these phones and picks up entries as it should, but when editing an address book from the user level and reprovisioning a phone no extra contacts appear. I've changed the setting to personal address book only and didn't see any new entries appear. I could try with a Yealink phone model and see if there's any difference
  27. Meaning, it is only for "cancelling" that selection. It is not a third option as such. It's only an "exiting" cross from that selection, option. Was the LDAP working properly with these phones? What phone models are these? Once you set the address book for each of the levels (Domain+personal, Domain only, Personal only) it should show you only those on that physical extension. Maybe your LDAP is having issues. Make sure you have the LDAP ports set on /reg_ports.htm page on the PBX GUI and that is open on your firewall as well. Yealink and Snom (also maybe recently Polycoms) should support it fully (AFAWK).
  1. Load more activity