Vodia PBX forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yes I can hear the fax tone when I call, you tell me about a gateway. it is not the IPBX that transforms the fax into an email?
  3. Last week
  4. You can use e.g. truecnam.com to tell the PBX what numbers are suspected SPAM and which ones are not (in reg_recording.htm). First you need to get an account with them.
  5. It seems that you have a license with the Fax-to-mail feature enabled. Do you hear the FAX CNG tone when you call the mailbox? The gateway that you are using must support the T.38 protocol. If that all does not help, please generate a PCAP for this extension and open a trouble ticket.
  6. What we need to put here, please guide.
  7. On a specific number lots of Spam call are coming. Please advise how we can block these Spam call. Peoples are calling from different numbers, every time call came in it has a different ANI.
  8. Hello. I can't get FAX to mail. My ipbx sends me many emails but no faxes. With each try I increase the mailbox by an empty message. Is there a particular trick or configuration?
  9. Hi. In reality, either way... Specially for when lots off enabled IP attackers are leaved as enabled for the time been.. Thank You
  10. So you want to white-list an address that was blacklisted?
  11. Od because it installed just fine.. We will open a ticket now and provide reference to this topic.
  12. Ehhh 63.0.4 is not out yet... what OS are you on? If you can give us HTTP(S) access to your server we can handle that for you - for that just open a ticket with the description (or a link to this topic) and login credentials.
  13. Hi. This is a feature request maybe. It is possible to have near the two Buttons [Delete] [Reload] add functionality for [ BLOCK ] or [ UNBLOCK ] after selecting the IPs from the list? What would i like to achieve? -To easily just block or unblock selected ones. Just Right there.. Its an idea.. after checking and managing things on. Thank You -M
  14. I also mean, im having this kind of attacks and many other combination of it now : <sip:a'or'3=3--@localhost> <sip:00148223071956@localhost> But i have an IVR not allowing to go directly to a far end extension to make someone getting crazy there. Extensions are behind another remote PBX, im using Pattern and CallerId Pattern together to make the webrtc call be responded unless it comes directly from the webpage. (i presumed), so i wont exhaust the remote PBX available lines limitation. Will this functionality would keep going if i use a domain name other than localhost one? Thank You
  15. Thank You Sup! One more question: By having a domain name instead of the localhost, will i be avoiding this kind of attacks from passing forward vodia and at the same time WEBRTC keep working still? Thank You
  16. Hi, We have updated to 63.0.4 and this still has not fixed the issue. Snom D735: PBX Version: PBX Extension: Phone Screen: We would like to work with a developer to test this in a real environment rather than following the bouncing balls for months. Because we also noticed other things are now broken like the Screen transparency which was fixed in the last version and the User Portal has switched back to the old version...
  17. Good Morning, We will test 63.0.4 tomorrow and report back. In regards to the certificate we do use "ACME" across all our PBX however this certificate error only appears when we populate the extensions photo. If we remove the photo or try an extension without an existing photo the phone does not get this error.
  18. The next version will be 63.0.4 - hopefully tomorrow. The topic with the certificates is a little bit longer (maybe worth another discussion thread). In a nutshell - if you are on public IP turn the ACME certificate generation on ("letsencrypt") and the PBX will generate a valid certificate for you. Otherwise the phone has to turn the certificate validation off.
  19. Hi, This is the duplicate thread going on about the same issue, so we might have to take this one down. Your free license has expired it seems like, so please register on our website and we can send you an invoice for the new license. Then you can pay it and get the new one.
  20. If you do not have the code then you can get a test license from Vodia.com website if you register with us. And if you want to have a permanent license, then you can go ahead and make the payments as and when you require.
  21. Since I acquired the snom one mini I did not activate the license, now I need to activate it but I do not have the code
  22. adquiri un equipo snom one mini hace aproximadamente cuatro años, he estado trabajando con la versión gratuita, en este momento tengo la necesidad de activar la licencia que viene con el equipo pero no lo tengo, como puedo recuperar el código para activar la licencia gracias
  23. Hi, We have upgraded to 63.0.3 on our development pbx and this is still faulty. The phone is provided with an certificate error:
  24. Done it! Thank You, it was a bad ' " ' locations.... i will need to see if a script could be created or so Thank You! -M
  1. Load more activity