All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Are you on version 1.4 of the iOS app? Also are you on a recent version of the PBX (e.g. 65.0.10)? The new version support support a fast app start, which should make sure that only a few messages are exchanged to answer the call.
  3. Ok, so from the app I am able to see the other extensions and their status, so it can definitely talk to the PBX. I can also call out with no issue. The only issue is when the iPhone has been idle for a minute or so (screen off in the users pocket for example) and a call comes in. The iPhone will ring, and you can answer the call and talk for about 10-15 seconds and everything seems fine, but then the call drops. If you have the Vodia app open already and a call comes in, you can pickup the call and it works fine. It will not drop. Also, every time the iPhone is idle and receives a call through the Vodia app, I get an email from the server saying this: "Source address for sip:2715@max-solutions has changed from tls:72.19.182.161:62865 to tls:72.19.182.161:62869" Any idea what may be happening? Is anybody else having this same issue? I'm only having issues with the iPhone version of the app which unfortunately is what most of my customers have. Users with Android phones are not having issues with the app.
  4. Thank you for your help. I got everything work well now! I just wanted to come back and post what I found in case anybody else should run into a similar issue. My customer wanted for calls to not only show the company name that the caller called, but also ring on specific buttons on the phones which is why I decided to go with the multiple identity setup. I found that the way the identities line up on a particular phone is based on the extension numbers, and not necessarily what I feel is its "Default" identity. The lowest extension number is identity 1, the next lowest extension number is identity 2 and so on. I also found that i had to set the maximum number of concurrent registrations to the number of phones that were registering to the company's extension, otherwise the system wasn't allowing more than 5 registrations, even if the value was left blank. Thanks again!
  5. Vodia PBX

iOS App crashes

The app probably has problems getting to the PBX. When you generate the QR-code, you should do from a browser that is coming from a similar location like the phone. In other words, if you use "localhost" the phone might have problems finding the PBX. Ideally, you should use a DNS address for the domain that has a certificate. If you have a certificate, make sure that you are using the https scheme for the URL.
  6. Guest

iOS App crashes

Hello there I recently tried to install the iOS App for one of our clients. As it seems the download works just fine. But whenever I go on and Scan the QR Code the app freezes. I never really get something on the screen. I have the menu points where I can swap around but the rest of the screen is just blank white. If I do the same with the same extension on an android phone it works perfectly fine. PBX and iOS Version are both as recommended. Any ideas? How can I solve that problem? Kind regards Nicolas
  7. Replacement windows Seattle
    https://www.owenhenrywindows.com
    New construction windows also can be used in a replacement project. The exterior materials, such as window trim (if it exists), siding, stucco or flashing, are removed, exposing the wood studs.

8. Last week
  9. Harry Drandell
    Mr. Drandell and his firm are equipped to represent clients with any legal problem, ranging from simple DMV license matters all the way up to special circumstance murder cases.

10. Chicos, revisar si tienen alguna regla configurada distinta en el IP ROUTING LIST. En mi caso lo dejamos asi con el apoyo de soporte y problema resuelto. "private 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0/PUBLIC IP" (sin comillas) saludos
  11. If the app shows the extensions in the domain on the home screen, that means that it can talk to the PBX. If not I would check the certificate (if you are on public IP, using letsencrypt should be easy) and what URL was provisioned into the app (click on the account name to check the settings). If that works, only the firewall could be blocking RTP. I would check first if you can make an outbound call before receiving a call. This also makes sure that the app has the microphone permission which sometimes is invisible if you accept the call from the iOS incoming call dialog.
  12. You can put multiple identities through provisioning only within the same domain (you can still use multiple domains manually through classic SIP registration). For this you need to copy & paste the MAC address from your first account into the other accounts and re-sync the device. The order is kind of random, not sure if it is sorted by MAC or by first addition and there is frankly not much control over it. But in many cases you don't need that. The ACD has a feature for virtual offices, so that the PBX can indicate the called number on the display or even through a small announcement at the beginning of the call. Your setup sounds like it should work. I would double check that the address did not get blacklisted. In the button profile, you can select the "identity" it should use when assigning a button. This should be important for the phone, so that at least one line is available for each registration.
  13. Thank you for the reply! Hmm, ok. My PBX is in the cloud and has a direct public IP. Does that mean it should work?
  14. One thing that is (and probably will remain) a problem is if your PBX is in the LAN and the app is not. Then the wakeup from Apple will still work, but the app cannot contact the PBX and then you will have that effect. The solution for this is to make the PBX available from anywhere (AKA public IP), either by putting it into the cloud or programming your firewall to make it look like that.
  15. Hello, It may be a known issue already, but my customers are having an issue with the Vodia app on their iPhones where if their iPhone is idle and the screen is off and an incoming call comes in, the phone rings and they can answer it but they get disconnected after a few seconds. If they have the Vodia app open when the call comes in, the call does not get disconnected, and outgoing calls on the app work fine. I'm sure this has something to do with the app not being able to run in the background on iPhones properly, but as far as I know, the app has full permissions in the iPhone's settings, and both the iOS and app are the latest versions. Is this a known issue with the app, and if so there a fix for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  16. Hello, I'm trying to setup multiple identities on a phone for a customer because they run 4 different companies out of their office and need to be able to tell which company the caller dialed so they know how to answer the phone. My setup is this, I have a user, say extension 2800, and I setup 4 extensions for the 4 companies. I associated the MAC address of a Yealink T48S with all 5 of the extensions, I opened MAC based provisioning on all 5 extensions, and it shows that the phone is registered on all 5 extensions, but on the phone the line keys I setup for the 4 companies are grayed out, and there is an warning that says "Account Unregistered". In the extension programming, I don't have a max number of concurrent registrations set, but is there a default limit? Also, I noticed that it seems to order the identities in numerical order according to the extension numbers. The problem is that the extension number I setup for one of the companies is lower than all of the users' extension numbers, so it wants to make that the primary identity on all of the phones. Is there a way to specify which identity is the default identity, or do I need to renumber my extensions so the identity numbers end up in the order I'd like them to be?
  17. Muchas gracias, revisaremos esto! Lo curioso es que antes funcionaba, pero revisaremos.
  18. If there is a "green" icon next to the address and your PBX operates on a "routable" address, it should work with all browsers. Some browsers have special flags that allow exceptions, for example to allow WebRTC on insecure connections like http. After uploading a X.509 certificate, many browsers still keep the old certificate in the cache. In such cases "F5" is often not enough to refresh the cache. If the iOS also rejects the certificate, well then there must be something wrong with the import or the name of the certificate. The internet is full of forum questions around certificates (not only on the Vodia PBX)... The easiest is to use a lets encrypt certificate where this is all done automatically for you.
  19. Hi Guys, I also had this problem. I found that certificates had not been created for all my domains. Log into admin>general tab>system and then look for ACME Directory URL. This needs to be set to LETS ENCRYPT. This fixed my problem. :)
  20. Guest

Web client - no voice

hello!! it happens to me the same or worse, since I have SSL certificate and a dedicated domain for these tests. The call does not even work between 2 web clients. when I click to call another the UI simply does nothing. Already discard the browser and operating system. the truth is that the implementation of this pbx has been frustrating, which supposedly looks very simple. any ideas if this is known bug?
  21. Hello, i've the same problem. No ring backtone & screen blocked at 00:00 . My setup is 65.0.10 (Debian64) .
  22. Hello, exactly, my control panel has an SSL certificate, so access is https. I have port 80 and 443 open. The process I do is to scan the user's QR with the Vodia application on the iPhone X, but the application cannot call any destination. I dial an internal user from the Home and then the screen is pasted, at 00:00, without delivering a ring backtone or any error.(attached image) I also cannot call between web clients.
  23. Hi, Are you logging into the PBX via https?0 If yes, are you scanning the QR code from the web / user portal on the iPhone? What error are you facing?
  24. Good afternoon I don't know if it will be a known problem, but it happens to me that I can't register the application on the platform. Any idea what can happen? Thank you very much!
  25. The Cyberdata do not have an HTTP link to access the camera
  26. Okay thanks. Please let us know once this feature is available to confirm the number before hangup the call.
  27. The PBX just calls the number that was visible. That is okay in most cases. But I agree, we should confirm the number to avoid accidental call backs. The other thing that we are working on is a virtual hold, where the caller gets called back at a time when the caller would be waiting in line.
  1. Load more activity

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online