Vodia PBX forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Maybe this feature might wants a look into it from our end. It might take a little while for us to visit, will update this thread as soon as our developers visit this topic.
  3. This will be difficult to discuss here on the forum - better schedule a hangout with support and go through the details.
  4. Hi, I believe *97 star code is for voicemail not call recording. My concern is how can I listen recorded call not voicemail.
  5. We needed to see if you're accessing the retired parts of the pages or the new ones, hence the question earlier. Can you send us the link of the page where you're seeing these pages being dead? Maybe this is a better question.
  6. This is a bit amazing. 1. The docs page is on the Vodia Website as can be seen in the link that i posted in the first message. https://doc.vodia.com/ 2. I did post a link in the first message. https://vodia.com/features/
  7. Last week
  8. Support

Video Calls

Hi, As long as the call begins with an Audio and ONLY THEN switches to a video, it should work after that point as your settings look in place. Yes Vodia doesn't entertain the call if it begins with Video itself, it has to switch from Audio to video ONLY. Only then it might work, which we understand may not be the option when dealing with an Intercom device. Unfortunately, we won't be able to get the Action URL option going from the Yealink's end or a XML button as well at this point.
  9. getmp3s

Video Calls

With the older model Yealink video phones, there is no way to turn on a "start video" button that I can tell, the VP530 is a beast of a phone, but it lacks this one simple feature. Its a completely different firmware then the newer Yealink phones (screenshots) and i've already tried every conceivable permutation of options to see if there is a built in start video button. Can you think of a way to do it by Action URL button? or perhaps an XML button that asks Vodia to RE-INVITE with video? or is there any way Vodia can send the audio/video in the original invite? Unfortunately the Mobotix intercom (which is the caller) doesn't have an option to re-invite either, it makes the call with audio and video right away and its up to the phone to accept both, with vodia not forwarding the video request on the original invite, and the yealink not having a way to re-invite, its road blocked this install until i find someway to re-invite with video. I'm using Vodia 62.0.3. Any suggestions? I wish we could just replace these phones, but cost is an issue for the client and I didn't foresee this dilemma. Thanks again;
  10. How can the backend know what formatting I need for incoming CIDs on a given trunk? Only one trunk has issues, and there are several. (Incoming calls only -- there are no issues with outgoing calls.)
  11. There are no settings on the GUI that we have for the inbound calls. We do have settings for the outgoing calls though. Hence we've made some fundamental changes to back end of the PBX which may fix your issues.
  12. Ok. Where do I configure these things in this version? Ideally I would like to prefix +423 to all numbers lacking a 00 prefix (local numbers) and replace 00 prefixes with + for international numbers. So 2371336 would turn into +423 2371336 and 0013343456666 would turn into +1 3343456666 . (Incoming calls only)
  13. Hi, We made a few changes to the back end of the latest 63.1 (http://portal.vodia.com/downloads/pbx/version-63.1.xml) version for handling your scenario in a better manner. Can you please upgrade and test it, maybe it helps.
  14. Support

Video Calls

On our VP59 phone here we found it via googling and tapping over all the settings as seen in the image below.
  15. getmp3s

Video Calls

I think i've got an incompatible model, it provisions some fields but doesn't add a video start button nor can I find a way to enable such a button in the phones settings. It's an older model Yealink VP530 that our client has 10 of. Would you happen to have the XML code i could try pushing to the phone, or perhaps as a BLF key? thanks for your reply to such an old topic!
  16. Hi, Well, it's the inbound (not dialed) that I'm looking to change. In other words, the number that is presented on calees' phones and in logs etc. The trunk provider presents local numbers without the correct international prefix, which makes it difficult to process these calls correctly.
  17. Hi, We suppose you're looking for the outgoing call and how you can make changes to the dialed number. Please refer to this doc page and examples on it: https://doc.vodia.com/domain_dialplans
  18. The star code is *97 and not *85. Unless you've changed all the star codes on your end then look for "Go to voicemail" star code.
  19. Support

Video Calls

The Yealink's don't come by default with the Video options shown on their screen, you have to turn them on manually after logging into the phone (after it has been provisioned with Vodia PBX).
  20. Hi, Are you saying the pages on doc are broken or the Vodia's website? Can you send us a few link as examples?
  21. From the admin level 9 log - webclient webserver and general
  22. I'm trying at version 63.0.5. Which logs you needed?
  23. Was wondering if you had any intention to secure the system with a Voip blacklist. http://www.voipbl.org/ I think it would be a good feature to defend against unwanted attacks. We use it on some Asterisk and Freeswitch servers and it almost cut our hacking attempts to 0. Just an idea.
  24. Hi, Lots of links on the top of page https://doc.vodia.com/ are broken. For example I get below error on page https://vodia.com/features/ TYP03 Page Not Found Reason: Segment "features" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as expected on page with id=1.
  25. getmp3s

Video Calls

Hi, i'm dealing with discrepancy #5 above in that the Yealink phone does not have a start video button. Do you have a suggestion on how to overcome this for use with a video door intercom that users need to see video on their Yealink phones to see who is at the door? I was confused on your suggestion to deal with it using 888voip's service, not sure how they can help, their forums turned up nothing on this topic. I was wondering if perhaps an ActionURL button could send a re-invite with video but I dont know the syntax to try that vodia would accept. Customer had legacy Yealink video phones with a mobotix video doorphone from before we switched them to VodiaPBX so we have inherited this problem and trying to resolve without telling customer to buy all new video phones.
  26. One of our SIP-trunk providers isn't particularly good about how they present the CIDs on inbound calls. Is there a way to rewrite these according to some rules, for example replacing 001 with +1 , or adding a country code to local numbers. Note for clarity: I'm talking about how numbers are presented in the From field in CDRs, logs, etc.
  1. Load more activity

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online