Jump to content
Vodia PBX forum

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'webui'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News
    • Announcements
    • New Features/Versions
    • Product/Site Comments
  • Using the PBX
    • Using Cell Phones
    • Web Interface
    • Call Treatment
    • Call Recording
    • Security
  • Marketing Exchange
    • Customer Research
  • App Topics
    • Android App
  • Product Setup
    • General Setup
    • Best Practices
    • PAC and WAC
    • Trunk Setup
    • Dial Plan Setup
    • Extension Setup
    • Mailbox
    • Conference Room Setup
    • Auto Attendant Setup
    • IVR Node Setup
    • Agent Group Setup
    • Hunt Group Setup
    • Calling Card Setup
    • Paging Setup
    • Service Flags
    • Music on Hold
    • SOAP
    • SNMP
    • Embedded
    • Linux-related Topics
    • Windows-related Topics
    • MacOS related topics
    • FreeBSD-related topics
    • CDR
    • snomONE Plus
    • Virtual Appliances
  • Connectivity To Other Services and Components
    • Gateways
    • ITSP's
    • VoIP Phones
    • Microsoft Interoperability
    • Email Topics
    • Fax Setup
    • Firewalls and NAT
    • Hosting
  • Non-English
    • French
    • German
    • Spanish
  • Business Topics
    • Service Providers that support the Vodia PBX
    • Integrators
  • Other
    • PBX Lounge
    • Question About The Forum

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. We've upgraded yesterday from v5.5 to v58.2 and one of our clients noticed that there are no ACD statistics on User Portal > ACDs (see screenshot). We also tested v59.0 which has exactly the same issue. We depend on the availability of SIP History Info support so we can not go back to v5.5. We urgently need advice on what we can do to resolve this issue.
  2. Upgraded to v5.5.0 and while creating/editing dialplans I noticed that I can only see the first digit of Pref which makes editing and troubleshooting difficult. Here is a screenshot from v5.5.0 And here's one from v5.3.x
×