SNOM370 with two identities

coffee

Ouch. What version of the phone?

it the OCS Edition. I already found the problem: It only happens, if I use LDAP lookup for incoming calls. I don't know, if it happens generaly with all hunt groups, or if it depends on the number of mine: 0000. Is 0000 a problem for LDAP lookup in any way?

it the OCS Edition. I already found the problem: It only happens, if I use LDAP lookup for incoming calls. I don't know, if it happens generaly with all hunt groups, or if it depends on the number of mine: 0000. Is 0000 a problem for LDAP lookup in any way?

Well, IMHO the phone should never go belly up, even if complete nonsense has been entered.

Well, IMHO the phone should never go belly up, even if complete nonsense has been entered.

Ok, but keep in mind,that the OCS edition is beta. I post that, to find out if it is a problem of the phone or pbxnsip. After finding the LDAP fact, I think its time to tell it to SNOM as a bug in a beta release.