My cs410 reboots on its own severl times a day??

Boss

Happens at least 2 or 3 times a day. Sometimes it happens when I'm in the config and other times not.

Well, if it really reboots it is not a software problem (it is a Debian Linux running on the box). Maybe there is a problem with the power supply. If you have, try running it behind a UPS or use a power plug that can deal with short power spikes and outages.

Or you did not set a password and some guy makes a fun out of it rebooting it from time to time...

Well, if it really reboots it is not a software problem (it is a Debian Linux running on the box). Maybe there is a problem with the power supply. If you have, try running it behind a UPS or use a power plug that can deal with short power spikes and outages.

Or you did not set a password and some guy makes a fun out of it rebooting it from time to time...

Power is good, backed by a UPS and surge protector.

The system never looses power as all the lights stay on. We'll first notice the problem when all of our Snom 320's have "NR" in the display instead of the extension number. At first when this started the system would come back online after a minute or two. Lately, I have to power off the unit to get it to come back up.

Passwords are set.

Power is good, backed by a UPS and surge protector.

The system never looses power as all the lights stay on. We'll first notice the problem when all of our Snom 320's have "NR" in the display instead of the extension number. At first when this started the system would come back online after a minute or two. Lately, I have to power off the unit to get it to come back up.

Okay, do you have something that can monitor if the system stays alive? Something like logging ping? I want to make sure that the OS is alive so that we know if the hardware or the software is the problem here. Are we talking about the black box?

Okay, do you have something that can monitor if the system stays alive? Something like logging ping? I want to make sure that the OS is alive so that we know if the hardware or the software is the problem here. Are we talking about the black box?

Nothing to monitor.

Affirmative on the black box.

Just installed it last week.

I had this problem a month ago. It ended up being the FXO gateway firmware version. From a SSH prompt type

cat /etc/sipfxo-release

If the version is not

sipfxo 0.84, MSP m828_v2_04, VAPI Library Release 2.4.2, API Version 4.00

Then that is probably your problem. I was only 1 version behind, and I could not make it a half a day without it rebooting

• 2 months later...

I have a black system that is rebooting several times a day. It is running PBXnSIP version 3.0.1.3023 and sipfxo-release shows sipfxo 0.86, MSP m828_v2_03_1, VAPI Library Release 2.4.2, API Version 4.0. The OS does seem to be rebooting. Like other posters, the system is on a UPS and has a strong password. Could I be having the same problem?

Thanks.