Web interface element not loading in secure SSL space

brundle

I upgraded to v3.0.1.2023 (win32). We run the interface secure using the self signed SSL certificate.

When navigating around the account listing pages there appears to be some element on the listing page - possibly and image - that is referencing non-SSL space.

This results in the browser message: "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" Yes/No.

Has anyone run into this same message? I imagine it would be something that pbxnsip has to fix in the code - looks like a reference to an image that has the http:// hardcoded so it will not load secure in SSL.

I upgraded to v3.0.1.2023 (win32). We run the interface secure using the self signed SSL certificate.

When navigating around the account listing pages there appears to be some element on the listing page - possibly and image - that is referencing non-SSL space.

This results in the browser message: "This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to display the nonsecure items?" Yes/No.

Has anyone run into this same message? I imagine it would be something that pbxnsip has to fix in the code - looks like a reference to an image that has the http:// hardcoded so it will not load secure in SSL.

I have the same problem. But I just can't find what the insecure object is...