How to integrate freshbook account with my hosted phx

hasa

Hi

Let me know how can i integrate Freshbook account with my PBX (Hosted PBX license) ?. I had go through your documentation and tried that. But there is no result. So Let me know is there any specified freshbook account type needs for this integration ? because currently am using a trial account for testing. So please advise me
I had already checked with freshbook support team, but unfortunately there are not much aware about this integration. So please help me

It is a little bit difficult to test, as the event happens only once per month.

I guess you have copy & pasted your API information from the Freshbooks page to the PBX. You need to make sure that every domain has the billing information filled out, otherwise the PBX cannot create invoices for those domains. Also you should have at least one billable item, for example 10 USD per extension per month, so that the billable amount is more than 0.

You might have to wait for a day before you can hit the "test" button on the PBX billing page. Then you should see draft invoices for those domains in your Freshbooks account. You should also turn the log level for billing events to 9, so you see what the PBX is doing when you hit the test button.

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

I had waited for one day before i hit the "test" button on the PBX billing page. But i can't found any draft invoices for that domain in my Freshbooks account. And i couldn't find any level 9 log in my PBX when i hit the test button.

​So let me know how can i sort out this issue ?

NB: Log level already enabled

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

It is a little bit difficult to test, as the event happens only once per month.

Yes, i had copy & pasted my API information from the Freshbooks page to the PBX. and i make sure that every domain has the billing information filled out.

And i had waited for a day before i can hit the "test" button on the PBX billing page. But unfortunately i can't see draft invoices for those domains in my Freshbooks account.

I had also turn the log level for billing events to 9, but the log is missing i couldn't see what the PBX is doing when i hit the test button.

So let me is there any way to resolve this ? i had checked with freshbook team and they says that their is no issue on their end

please help me