Vodia PBX forum
almoondsllc

one audio after on hold call (from isdn patton)

Hello,

I've last 61.0 version of Vodia and I'm using Snom 370 and Snom 300 provisioning (starting from complete full factory reset).

When I receive a call from outside with isdn patton, if I put the call on hold and I retrieve the call, I can't hear the person who called me anymore (but he can hear me).

Where it can be the problem? Thank you

Looks like after the unhold the signalling is not complete for RTP ports to open back up between the two parties. You can check the firewall on your router or if there are any audio settings on the Patton device itself. You can also refer to our doc on one way audio if it helps: https://doc.vodia.com/onewayaudio

I changed from TLS to UDP in provisioning setting and the problem is solved. Everything was working smoothly with a previous version of Snom ONE 4.x and the same patton device (and some Snom 370/Snom300). Phones.

The Patton (SN4120) is updated to the last version

this is happening with the last version of Vodia PBX 61.0 and Snom 370 and Snom 300 phones with the firmware provisioned by the pbx, I didn't know how to solve it so I just disactivated TLS for now. I should try if the same happen also calling between extensions instead of patton and extension