Forward call to another SIP address

Rameshkumar

Hi, I am using Vodia 60.0 version. I've a query. How can we forward calls to another SIP address. Suppose we have two Vodia PBX's server "A" and "B". A is running on IP 215.200.200.100 and B is running on IP 215.200.200.101. I've created a domain on Server "A", there are 10 extensions created and each extension has individual DID. The same set-up I've created at Server "B". From carrier all DID's are being routed to server "A". Now I want to receive calls at server "B" instead "A". How can I create a link between two PBX's to forward call as it is to other server? Please advise

Thank You

Redirection should be as the same as calls are coming to server "A". Suppose if DID A is assigned to Auto-attendant on Server "A" it should come to the same auto-attendant at server "B". If DID B is assigned to Hunt Group at server "A" is should also come to the same Hunt Group created a server "B". Basically I want everything should be come to server "B" instead server "A" but the behavior should be as like at server 'A".

Maybe I still understand what this is about... Do you want a redundant system, so that when one system goes down there is still another one taking over? Most SIP trunks can have one than one registration, so if you have a SIP trunk on A then you can use that same trunk also on B - so that both a and B are registered to the SIP trunk.

You did not understand at all. I know what you are talking about. Please read below again may be you get the point.

"How can we forward calls to another SIP address. Suppose we have two Vodia PBX's server "A" and "B". A is running on IP 215.200.200.100 and B is running on IP 215.200.200.101. I've created a domain on Server "A", there are 10 extensions created and each extension has individual DID. The same set-up I've created at Server "B". From carrier all DID's are being routed to server "A". Now I want to receive calls at server "B" instead "A". How can I create a link between two PBX's to forward call as it is to other server?"

So you want to use call forward? Then you could set up a trunk from A to B (gateway mode) and make a dial plan entry that makes sure that redirected calls are sent over this trunk. For example you could redirect calls to "7771234" and then use 777* as the dial plan entry and * as the replacement, so that B will see only the 1234 in the SIP INVITE.,

If someone else understands please chime in...