Vodia PBX forum
Rameshkumar

How I can I listen Call recording

Hi,

I'm at Vodia version 63.0.5. I recorded a call via star code *93 and I see that recording under extension mailbox. When I dial *85 to listen the recording system start saying "end of message". Please advise.

Thank You

The star code is *97 and not *85. Unless you've changed all the star codes on your end then look for "Go to voicemail" star code.

Maybe this feature might wants a look into it from our end.

It might take a little while for us to visit, will update this thread as soon as our developers visit this topic.

Did you try *58? You need to set the permissions for that feature in the permissions tab of the extension to use this feature. Then you can enter what calls you want to listen to.

@Vodia PBX That does work, but looks like the system doesn't read the files itself. It says "To play the record"...."end of message" back to back with no records being played.

There were a couple of issues with the *58 code. First of all, the initial message was confusing. And it could have been that the database query for the next recording did not look at the right fields. However it is important to dial into the right ACD, the code is playing back only the recordings of a specific ACD or account.