mass QR-Code sending

impiantitel

"In the 64 version we have added a feature that allows the bulk download of QR codes so that they can be printed out (yes, on paper) and provided to the user. "

you answered me this in another post, but does not allow me to answer, I ask here the question,
- I can't find the feature where you can mass send the QR-Code, where is it?
Thank you
Damiano

For the Vodia app we don't even send a single QR email - because it contains sensitive information that - if leaked - can obviously be used to get access to the account. For mass mail our idea is that large organizations print the page out and hand the pieces to the right persons that then scan it from their smart phones. Sounds a little old school, but is private and easy...

For ZoiPer we do send this email - at least for now. We don't have any mass email feature though.

"In the 64 version we have added a feature that allows the bulk download of QR codes so that they can be printed out (yes, on paper) and provided to the user. "

I have Vodia on Raspberry, so there is no Zoiper QR-Code.
Did you write that it was possible to send the QR-Codes in bulk, or did the translation make me misunderstand?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please contact me privately, i can show you how the Yeaster link works. I can create an account for you to test with and send you a link.

The "Welcome Email" has the following: 

Hi xxxxxx,

Your extension has been created. Check your information below.

PBX domain: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: username@youremail.com
Reset your password in 24 hours:
https://xxxx.com/login/findpass.html?findpass.html?randomcode=ggggggaaa&email=username@youremail.com&timestamp=111515151

 Open Linkus Mobile Client and scan the QR code to log in.
 The QR code is valid in 24 hours and can only be used once.
  

QR CODE SHOWS HERE

 The link is valid in 24 hours and can only be used once.
Login Link:
https://xxxxx.com  
 ● For Linkus Mobile Client
 1. Copy the login link on your mobile phone
, or if you have the email on your phone click on the link.
The Linkus Mobile Client opens if you already have the mobile client installed, and Linkus will detect the link and get the login information.
 3. Click "OK".

 ● For Linkus Desktop Client
 1. Copy the login link
, or link on the link on your desktop
 2. Open Linkus Desktop Client (Download)). Click "Login via Link".
 3. Paste the link and click "Login".
 Linkus will detect the link and get the login information.

9 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

We have the QR code ready - however still struggling to understand how you would that email in a smart phone unless you have a mirror for taking the photo. A link to the play store with the credentials in it might make more sense - we are investigating this as well.

maybe I explained myself wrong, it's not a function that I want, it's a function that on Vodia for Raspberry doesn't work, I just want to point out that you have advertised it as working but it doesn't work.

4 hours ago, batotech said:

Please contact me privately, i can show you how the Yeaster link works. I can create an account for you to test with and send you a link.

The "Welcome Email" has the following: 

Hi xxxxxx,

Your extension has been created. Check your information below.

PBX domain: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: username@youremail.com
Reset your password in 24 hours:
https://xxxx.com/login/findpass.html?findpass.html?randomcode=ggggggaaa&email=username@youremail.com&timestamp=111515151

 Open Linkus Mobile Client and scan the QR code to log in.
 The QR code is valid in 24 hours and can only be used once.
  

QR CODE SHOWS HERE

 The link is valid in 24 hours and can only be used once.
Login Link:
https://xxxxx.com  
 ● For Linkus Mobile Client
 1. Copy the login link on your mobile phone
, or if you have the email on your phone click on the link.
The Linkus Mobile Client opens if you already have the mobile client installed, and Linkus will detect the link and get the login information.
 3. Click "OK".

 ● For Linkus Desktop Client
 1. Copy the login link
, or link on the link on your desktop
 2. Open Linkus Desktop Client (Download)). Click "Login via Link".
 3. Paste the link and click "Login".
 Linkus will detect the link and get the login information.

Sorry to show me what? I use Vodia on Raspberry is the mass emailing of QR doesn't work maybe I explained it wrong, it's not a function that I want, it's a function that on Vodia for Raspberry doesn't work, I just want to report that it's a function advertised as working but it doesn't work. That's it.

Maybe this topic is drifting a little. Maybe the Pi build is not up to date for the showing of the QR codes in a single page. Sending a QR code out will be in the next version (65). 

Regarding the email example - many users have only email in their smart phone. How are they supposed to use the email?

When you receive the email on your phone

1) Make sure you have the app / dialer already installed

2) Open the email and click on the URL (one time use, has token that expires within 24 hrs)

3) The app opens and it auto inserts the necessary credentials

If you don't have the app installed it prompts you to download the app

Please contact me privately we can do a demo, i can send you the welcome email to test and see how it works

10 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

Maybe this topic is drifting a little. Maybe the Pi build is not up to date for the showing of the QR codes in a single page. Sending a QR code out will be in the next version (65). 

Regarding the email example - many users have only email in their smart phone. How are they supposed to use the email?

Well, let's hope it works out