Setting call forward does not save

RichardDCG

Cannot save a call forward in the Windows app or a web browser.  Cannot dial *71 in the windows app either.  The prompts are there but nothing is processed.  This is true for V68.0.10-14.  V68.0.8 (which we were on prior to 68.0.12) works.  If I manually set the forward in the PBX it is converted to E164 format.  Except for local numbers. Previously (68.0.8) it simply set the number as typed.

What do I need to do to get this to work again?  It's a regularly used process.

I just tried that on 68.0.14... Clicked on the "redirect" button and got to the "Call Forwarding" screen. It did save my number... I tried with country code, without, both worked. Is this a problem for specific numbers? Or just any number? Does it matter which settings you are trying to save? Is this a limited extension type (e.g. hotel room)?

5 hours ago, Vodia PBX said:

I just tried that on 68.0.14... Clicked on the "redirect" button and got to the "Call Forwarding" screen. It did save my number... I tried with country code, without, both worked. Is this a problem for specific numbers? Or just any number? Does it matter which settings you are trying to save? Is this a limited extension type (e.g. hotel room)?

What 'Redirect' button?  This is using the Windows desktop app or web page user (NOT the PBX admin access), for any number no matter what format.  This is a regular extension.  I have a lab on 68.0.14 and a production on 68.0.12 and both behave the same way.  Our Vodia distributor can replicate the same...