Change view? Widen the Calls in domain to show more information? Improve WAC responsiveness?

Technigogo

Three questions in one!

1. Is there a way to change what is shown on the Home page of the WAC? I know we can add columns on the left but what about moving the current calls to the middle section or adding in Queues to the Home so it's not just one or the other? While monitoring queues, I can't see the calls in domain. When I am on the Home page, I can't see the queues.

2. Can we show more information in the calls in domain? I only see two widget things of then inbound and the extension. How about time on call, CNAM, etc.?

3. I am using the Windows "store" app, and it lags behind what is actually happening. I have to use the reload to see real-time status. I have tried the browser portal and it was worse.

Thank you.

• 10 months later...

Hello . 

the interface can be customized if you have a working level of understanding of Jscript, HTML and CSS as well as the inner workings of the Vodia XML file structure  . We spent a few months on our version of the interface , you can see an example here https://brandywine.tech/video-tutorials/ 

I have been working with Vodia for many years and very familiar, Vodia will not have the time or resources to show you how to do this, so be prepared to do some reading and trial and error , I would be glad to share a few tips with you or engage you in project services if its that important to you to edit as you like, but wont be inexpensive . might be good to start with some minro tweaking on a test system with a backup for changes that "break" the syste. 

for now I would advise using the web panel and not the Windows App ., for now you will get the best results . thats just my opinion , Yori 

7 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Hello . 

the interface can be customized if you have a working level of understanding of Jscript, HTML and CSS as well as the inner workings of the Vodia XML file structure  . We spent a few months on our version of the interface , you can see an example here https://brandywine.tech/video-tutorials/ 

I have been working with Vodia for many years and very familiar, Vodia will not have the time or resources to show you how to do this, so be prepared to do some reading and trial and error , I would be glad to share a few tips with you or engage you in project services if its that important to you to edit as you like, but wont be inexpensive . might be good to start with some minro tweaking on a test system with a backup for changes that "break" the syste. 

for now I would advise using the web panel and not the Windows App ., for now you will get the best results . thats just my opinion , Yori 

Nice! I like it, one day I will venture in deeper, for now I have just done a clean login screen and matching top banner colour on the inner page.

image.thumb.png.f35fbfc4e6790bc64fcc3f97ea73ec92.png

image.thumb.png.e4725c9a9dcb8ba13bf7864cb04df0a3.png