VoIP Innovations SMS settings

sabsd

I have tried to duplicate the settings we use for our other services and I am missing something. I have used the following video to get halfway there as receiving from mobile phones work. Sending from vodia server isn't working. To confirm, we have incoming SMS messages incoming working to an extension. Sending or responding in SMS isn't working. Please let me know what I should check or please send video of setup with VoIPin services.

It's most likely because you need to register your accounts / tenants at VoIP Innovations with the 10DLC registry if you haven't already. This is something all trunk providers are forcing customers to do to send sms through their network. 

You can read about it here: https://voipinnovations.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VIW/pages/2102132749/10DLC+SMS+Registration+Overview

Thank you for the response. Yes, I have several DIDs sending SMS messages registered with a company and a campaign with other services. I don't see a clear article about how to configure DIDs with any SIP trunk provider. There is only one for Bandwidth which doesn't resemble VoIPin or twilio.