Mailbox deleting messages

andy

We have major trouble with mailbox messages since I upgraded to v 3.1.1.3110 (Win32).

Messages are not beeing delivered by mail anymore, even though there was no change of settings (at least I believe so). The SMTP system is ok. CDR records are beeing delivered by PBXNSIP with no problems at all.

The log shows these lines:

[7] 2008/12/20 14:45:28: Attendant: Calling extension 550

[8] 2008/12/20 14:45:28: Play recordings/personal26-1.wav audio_moh/mb_beep.wav

[7] 2008/12/20 14:45:28: Set packet length to 20

[5] 2008/12/20 14:45:42: Message file recordings/msg27.wav was removed, removing associated message

Another strange matter: I changed the SMTP server for testing. After this change a couple of voicemails did come in, but not for long. After a short while every test message is disappearing.

Why would the system delete our messages? In the email settings the option "After sending a message:" is set to "Keep message as new message"? However, the system does not keep them.

Changed the pbxctrl.exe back to v 3.1.0.3043 (Win32) and everything is working as it should. There seem to be some nasty bugs out there.

I got a voicemail by email and it was deleted from my mailbox, although it is set to mark as read. v 3.1.1.3110 (Win32).

I left my self a voicemail to test, however that did did not auto delete.

I got a voicemail by email and it was deleted from my mailbox, although it is set to mark as read. v 3.1.1.3110 (Win32).

I left my self a voicemail to test, however that did did not auto delete.

For those who like to test, there is a build available that might fix the mailbox problems. http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-3.1.1.3113.exe.