Enable 911

pbxuser911

Has anyone used Enable 911 with pbxNsip?

They require some special set up in order to be able to receive a call back from the 911 center, they will call you back by calling EXT@COMAPNYA.MYCOMPANY.COM , i cant figure out how to do this, ive set up 4 trunks with thier IP addresses and when they call me back, they get error 404

any help?

Has anyone used Enable 911 with pbxNsip?

They require some special set up in order to be able to receive a call back from the 911 center, they will call you back by calling EXT@COMAPNYA.MYCOMPANY.COM , i cant figure out how to do this, ive set up 4 trunks with thier IP addresses and when they call me back, they get error 404

any help?

I would choose a DNS-routable domain name as the primary name for the domain. "localhost" is unusable in this case. Do you see that the PBX identifies a specific trunk? If that is the case, then check how the trunk determines the account. Maybe there is something wrong.

ive tryed creating a trunk first just for one domain, then for a dummy domain then for each domain

and when they call us back they still get 404 error

Check the log. There must be something like "Trunk xxx sends call to yyy" (log level 5). The yyy must exist in the domain, otherwise the PBX will generate that error code.