Advanced features, Action URL, are not available after account login with PBX - yealink_webitems.cfg is blank in Vodia.

CTel

Advanced features, Action URL, are not available after account login with PBX - yealink_webitems.cfg is blank in Vodia.

Customize > Templates > Phones PnP > Yealink_webitems.cfg (Blank)

Customize > Templates > Phones PnP > Yealink_common.txt (need configuration help)

Since yealink has three different stages of login, can we specify somewhere in the pbx to edit the certain file and be able to access the web gui of yealink t53 handset as admin.

As soon as we register handset with the pbx then these features gets hidden / disabled.

Image attached for reference.

Please advise if any ideas to fix it.

Thanks

vodia-im8g.PNG

vodia-i9mg.PNG

The web item file is not empty, it just contains this skeleton. You can go ahead an put in there what ever you need. For changes in the common file it is preferable to use the Yealink general parameter, so that you don't have to modify the structure of the common file.

On 5/24/2023 at 6:59 PM, Vodia PBX said:

The web item file is not empty, it just contains this skeleton. You can go ahead an put in there what ever you need. For changes in the common file it is preferable to use the Yealink general parameter, so that you don't have to modify the structure of the common file.

I thought it might be wise to jump in here on the comment on using the Yealink General parameter. 

It's great to be able to drop in commands to include in the config and see my base changes; however, the level where it's applied in the master config needs to be changed, as some settings used in the general parameters get overwritten with the common file.

For example, I wanted to set a random midnight-to-3am resync of phones so that when button template changes are made or an extension has been renamed, they will be synced to the other phones via the button template after midnight and you don't have to resync manually, and I just advise people accordingly. 

##daily autop for button renames##
static.auto_provision.weekly.enable = 1
static.auto_provision.weekly.begin_time = 0:00
static.auto_provision.weekly.end_time = 3:00
static.auto_provision.weekly.dayofweek = 0123456

I placed the {parameter yealink-general} at the end of the file, whereas the above example would not fully apply as there were already defined settings for some of these.

That is just one example but there have also been others for the same reasons. 

On 5/24/2023 at 8:59 PM, Vodia PBX said:

Hi if there is a sample webitems.cfg file template available ?.

Also when you want to change the web gui of the yealink handset after connecting to the pbx, what file will you change ? 

I could not understand the webitems.cfg and yealink_common.txt file difference. 

Some of the items that i need are actually on the yealink_common.txt files but when i change there it doesnot work. 

I only need my phones after connecting to one of the domains in vodia to give access as admin level so i can make use of all the features in the phone. 

Can anybody help me with this please. 

Thank you

Are you talking about accessing the phones Web Interface after its provisioned to the pbx ? 

If so, set your domain admin / password in the Settings -> General Settings of the given domain (at the bottom) then you can login to the phone's web interface as the admin with those details, you will need to re-sync the phone after updating the password. 

The base auto provision template will not overwrite custom settings as long as they are not included in yealink_common.txt or yealink general prams.