Dialing out FXO lines not working properly.

jasch

My CS410 has been acting strange, when dialing out using the FXO lines.

The calls are made fine, but at the 3 minute mark (approximately) the calls are ended. It happens every time. Internal calls (extension to extension) are fine, and can last as long as you want.

Checking out the call log (image included), I noticed that the CS410 thinks the calls are not being succesfully made (since they don't have any details on the time the call lasted). It's like it things the call was not terminated properly, and just resets the port.

Any idea what might be incorrectly configured or is it just a bug? The problem has been happening regularly for weeks now, and updating to the latest firmware didn't help (3.1.1.3110)

Thanks in advance,

post-609-1230586757_thumb.png

My CS410 has been acting strange, when dialing out using the FXO lines.

The calls are made fine, but at the 3 minute mark (approximately) the calls are ended. It happens every time. Internal calls (extension to extension) are fine, and can last as long as you want.

Checking out the call log (image included), I noticed that the CS410 thinks the calls are not being succesfully made (since they don't have any details on the time the call lasted). It's like it things the call was not terminated properly, and just resets the port.

Any idea what might be incorrectly configured or is it just a bug? The problem has been happening regularly for weeks now, and updating to the latest firmware didn't help (3.1.1.3110)

Thanks in advance,

Click system, PSTN-Gateway, Detect Polarity Change, set it to off.

• 2 weeks later...