ACD Log In / Log Out

Bill H

I'm not sure if I posted this before.

Now that an extension can log in and out of individual ACD Goups

I was wondering where I could look, programmatically, to see what an extensions staus is in a particulat ACD Group.

In the Database I can see if the extension is logged in or out, but that is Global from *64 and *65 Feature Codes.

Bill H

Now that an extension can log in and out of individual ACD Goups

I was wondering where I could look, programmatically, to see what an extensions staus is in a particulat ACD Group.

In the Database I can see if the extension is logged in or out, but that is Global from *64 and *65 Feature Codes.

Programmatically: You mean, for example, by looking to the file system or using SOAP requests?

Yes that is correct. EIther method will do fine.

Well, the list of agents is stored in the agents XML. The DND state is stored in the extension XML. There are a few scripts available at http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Shell_Scripts; it is for Linux but you should get the picture and this can also be done from Visual Basic.

Well, the list of agents is stored in the agents XML. The DND state is stored in the extension XML. There are a few scripts available at http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Shell_Scripts; it is for Linux but you should get the picture and this can also be done from Visual Basic.

OK I now see where and how to get what I need.

However, when an extension logs out and then back in again, they are placed at the end of the Agents list.

We use the "Use preference from the Agents setting" to place our best agents up front.

Loging in and out of a specific ACD will place them in last place.

Any idea on future releases to put them in their pre-logout position?

Bill H

OK I now see where and how to get what I need.

However, when an extension logs out and then back in again, they are placed at the end of the Agents list.

We use the "Use preference from the Agents setting" to place our best agents up front.

Loging in and out of a specific ACD will place them in last place.

Any idea on future releases to put them in their pre-logout position?

Good point to put then at the front, Bill! We'll do that.

Pre-logout sounds too difficult to me. I guess you'd have to define a preference in a new setting for that.