BLF subscription for Combined Agent Login/Logout

Not sure if this is a Yealink specific thing as that's my only handset in operation these days. But when using the agent login/logout button type template it seems after a handset reboot or customer loss of connection the *605xxxx code does not seem to re-subscribe the BLF status like regular BLF buttons and will stay greyed out until the user cycles it again, with a logout/in operation. 

Any way to get this to re-sub on reboot? like how the regular BLF's work, maybe it's something to do with the starcode. 

If I manually trigger a login or logout via dialling *64/*65 and not touching the combined login/logout button it will update its status, so it kind of works. 

16 minutes ago, Vodia Support EU said:

Hello,

Thank you very much, it works very stable for me when I set the Identity setting to the value "Default",  with a T54W.. 

Yep, my identity is default. 

After the phone is rebooted or simulated loss of connection network cable out/in does the BLF maintain sync and status without having to push the key again for it to light up?  this is only for agent login/out type. other BLF's are fine and not effected by reboot / disconnect event. 

Hello,

I have to admit that I had to wait quite a long time for the Buton to reload after disconnecting from the mains. Dies dauerte etwa 10 bis 15 Minuten, und so lange leuchtete auch das gelbe Dreieck mit dem Ausrufezeichen. The account itself was ready for use within a short time. I have TLS provisioned the phone and my firmware is 96.86.0.70.

Hmm I have the same firmware, staging pbx on default config, but no amount of time will bring the sync back after a reboot unless you press the button again to use it.

Basically, looks like this after a reboot, Login greyed out until pressed again. You don't get this?

image.thumb.png.8088bc2b837ecff605a7d4a1305cbbe8.png

• 3 weeks later...