Voicemail to email

Rogier

Hi,

Using 3.1.1.3101 (Win32)

When I want to activate voicemail2 email option an emailadress that contains a point (example r.name@company.com) is not accepted. I get the message You must supply a valid emailadress, and the adress is deleted in the interface. When using for example info@company.com, there is no error message.

There was a minor javascript error in that version. If you supply less than 3 characters before the '.' (dot), it throws this error. It's been fixed a while ago.

If you can supply the names like roger.name@company.com, you will not have any issues. But having 2 or less characters in the name before the dot is a requirement, please send an e-mail to support@pbxnsip.com. We will send you the updated script.

Hi,

Using 3.1.1.3101 (Win32)

When I want to activate voicemail2 email option an emailadress that contains a point (example r.name@company.com) is not accepted. I get the message You must supply a valid emailadress, and the adress is deleted in the interface. When using for example info@company.com, there is no error message.