service flag LED on snom 360

joso

I have created a service flag for the Night service in the hunt group. i have setup the ext 300 to be abe to change this service flag through a button and it lights up the led based on the manual service flag. The weird thing is when the service flag is "Cleared" it goes to night mode, when the service flag is "Set", it goes to the receptionist and the led lights up during the business hours. I am thinking this is the opposite of how it should work shouldn't it? The led should light up after hours in "Set".

Any help would be appreciated.

Joso

I have created a service flag for the Night service in the hunt group. i have setup the ext 300 to be abe to change this service flag through a button and it lights up the led based on the manual service flag. The weird thing is when the service flag is "Cleared" it goes to night mode, when the service flag is "Set", it goes to the receptionist and the led lights up during the business hours. I am thinking this is the opposite of how it should work shouldn't it? The led should light up after hours in "Set".

Any help would be appreciated.

Joso

My interpretation is as follows:

The service flag is like a real flag used in sports or traffic control. As long as it is down (cleared) there is nothing special going on, thus the normal working situation (working hours). After business hours there is something special happening (alert, nobody in the office !!) so we alert the PBX by raising the flag (set) with the matching procedures for example transfer to voicemail. So we seem to agree here.

Maybe there is something wrong with the time of the pbx-server, maybe timezone problem or look at the entered times of the service flag. The time should be entered as follows: the period we specify is the period where the flag is 'cleared' but in your case (manual) this should not make a difference.

Maybe a lot of blabla but hope this helps you in any way.