Callback

rickyjperez

If you are using callback, and when call comes back to the cellphone or landline, after that it asked to dial the destination number, can it be setup to call an extension number on the pbx.

Also I am setting up so it does not use the auto attendent, but when it goes directly to the callback or i use the hunt group i do not get dtmf tones, but when i use the auto attendent is works great

If you are using callback, and when call comes back to the cellphone or landline, after that it asked to dial the destination number, can it be setup to call an extension number on the pbx.

Also I am setting up so it does not use the auto attendent, but when it goes directly to the callback or i use the hunt group i do not get dtmf tones, but when i use the auto attendent is works great

Currently the callback is really just for the callback. You cannot do something else than dialling the person that became available.

Did you try to press "*"? I am not sure, but it could be that this is a escape code that brings you back to the auto attendant.

Currently the callback is really just for the callback. You cannot do something else than dialling the person that became available.

Did you try to press "*"? I am not sure, but it could be that this is a escape code that brings you back to the auto attendant.

If i dial the auto attendent and dial the ext for the callback the dtmf works, but if i point a number via hunt group to the callback extension it does not work here are the logs. The inbound access number i am dialing is 973 528 7903 logs are attached

If i dial the auto attendent and dial the ext for the callback the dtmf works, but if i point a number via hunt group to the callback extension it does not work here are the logs. The inbound access number i am dialing is 973 528 7903 logs are attached

Oh you want a callback when a hunt group becomes available? Call back only works if you dial a specific extension. (It is hard to imagine how you would find out if a hunt group becomes available again.)