Service Flag

hi,

Im running 3.2.0.3144 (Win32)

service flag is set Monthday 9:00-18:00 and at this moment its in that time frame,.. but still he is "set" and the auto atendded is telling me that we are closed.

server time is correct!

Please a solution

Since you have 9:00-18:00 on the service flag, this account gets activated during that time.

Either you can modify the service flag account to be manual and then set the state to 'clear' Or you can change the time range to something outside your normal office hours. This way, auto attendant will behave the way you wanted.

Since you have 9:00-18:00 on the service flag, this account gets activated during that time.

Either you can modify the service flag account to be manual and then set the state to 'clear' Or you can change the time range to something outside your normal office hours. This way, auto attendant will behave the way you wanted.

This is conflicting, form my point of view,

service flags should have settings something like

set to open hours or set close hours

On 1 costumer case we have to set service flag to 0:00-8:59 12:00-13:00 17:01-23:59 in order to have humain receptionist during business hours and AA when close.

jsute a remark :angry:

On 1 costumer case we have to set service flag to 0:00-8:59 12:00-13:00 17:01-23:59 in order to have humain receptionist during business hours and AA when close.

Ooops...

The time zone whas not set to europe. and I whas accpecting that he whas using server time

Richard

You have 1 service flag for diff departments?

so fromw hat your saying, you can have 1 service flag if there is deff departments int he company that have diff business hours?