Communicator calls to pbxnsip act differnt fom other trunks

Doug

When I make a call from the OCS trunk to pbxnsip calls are handled differently that calls coming in from my carrier trunks or other pbxnsip phones

If I call an extension from another pbxnsip extension or my carrier trunks the extension rings and the cell phone rings

If a call an extension from Communicator the extension rings but the cell phone does not ring.

If I call a hunt group from another pbxnsip phone or carrier the extensions in the hunt group ring.

If I call the hunt group from Communicator I got an error in the log indicated it was not an extension that I was calling. Calls from Exchange AA to the hunt also have this error.

Shouldn't the calls work the same regardless of the source being the carrier trunks, pbxnsip phones, or OCS/Exchange calls?

This seems to be a critical need on our part.

Thanks,

Doug

With version -3.3.2.3183 and setting an alias on the hunt group 110 of +110. Calls to hunt groups are working.

Seems like OCS needs that little + sign... It makes it clear that this is not an extension but a telephone number. One of those dirtly little tricks to get it working!