Call fails to complete.

Tom Waterman

Is there anyway the PBX would prevent a call from coming in? Here is my setupo. I have an older T1 that comes into an AUdiocodes Mediant 1K. I can make 2 calls at the smae time with no problem. On the 3rd call the caller receives a fast busy. It does not make any difference if it is 3 calls coming intot he system or one in and 2 out or 3 out. It is the addition of the 3 call that causes this. Here is what I see in the Gateway.

SIP/2.0 500 Line Unavailable<013><010>Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.130.1.236;branch=z9hG4bKac388051577<013><010>From:

And then the reorder tone is played.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Is there anyway the PBX would prevent a call from coming in? Here is my setupo. I have an older T1 that comes into an AUdiocodes Mediant 1K. I can make 2 calls at the smae time with no problem. On the 3rd call the caller receives a fast busy. It does not make any difference if it is 3 calls coming intot he system or one in and 2 out or 3 out. It is the addition of the 3 call that causes this. Here is what I see in the Gateway.

SIP/2.0 500 Line Unavailable<013><010>Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.130.1.236;branch=z9hG4bKac388051577<013><010>From:

And then the reorder tone is played.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

I just got a response back from the gateway support folks and this disconnect is coming from the PBX side.

• 3 weeks later...