3.2.0.3143 vs 3.3.2.3181

Maribel

Hello Everyone,

I have problems with a CS425, it was running the latest version 3.2.0.3143 and working fine until updated to the 3.3.2.3181 version. We can’t make outgoing calls thought Trunk PSTN, I'm attaching the settings.

The original settings on Rewrite global numbers is “Check Domain Country Code” I saw a solution in this forum that said changing to NANPA (11 Digits), I changed it to this option and listened a record from our carrier saying that dial number is incorrect, when the option is “Check Domain Country Code” we receive a busy tone immediately and in the log file mark this error:

[7] 2009/05/13 20:45:26: Cannot convert number 92603200 into global format

And on the domain country code is set to 1 and area code to 956.

Any help please!!!

Ok. Let's find out if you pickup a regular phone (not a pbx extension) and dial 92603200, whether the call goes through. If not find out what number, if dial, works. Then let's make the PBX to dial out the same number. You can also try clearing out the country code and the area code and just using the dial plan to control what goes out on the trunk.

Hello Everyone,

I have problems with a CS425, it was running the latest version 3.2.0.3143 and working fine until updated to the 3.3.2.3181 version. We can’t make outgoing calls thought Trunk PSTN, I'm attaching the settings.

The original settings on Rewrite global numbers is “Check Domain Country Code” I saw a solution in this forum that said changing to NANPA (11 Digits), I changed it to this option and listened a record from our carrier saying that dial number is incorrect, when the option is “Check Domain Country Code” we receive a busy tone immediately and in the log file mark this error:

Any help please!!!

I have problems with a CS425, it was running the latest version 3.2.0.3143 and working fine until updated to the 3.3.2.3181 version. We can't make outgoing calls thought Trunk PSTN, I'm attaching the settings.

The original settings on Rewrite global numbers is "Check Domain Country Code" I saw a solution in this forum that said changing to NANPA (11 Digits), I changed it to this option and listened a record from our carrier saying that dial number is incorrect, when the option is "Check Domain Country Code" we receive a busy tone immediately and in the log file mark this error:

Sounds like a problem with the dial plan. Can you attach the dial plan here (text form is fine)?