IVR and SOAP - URL not opened.

Leonmeijer

Hello,

I've been trying to create an IVR node that should use SOAP, I've created a PHP file as written in:

http://wiki.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Linking_..._to_an_IVR_Node

But when I check my firewall or let the first rows of the PHP file create a file with a text "line 1" or something, it looks like the PBX is not sending a POST to the SOAP URL when calling the IVR Node, the wave file is played though.

I've created this:

IVR 1000

ANI: EMPTY

Send daily CDR report to: EMPTY

DTMF Match List: EMPTY

From-based routing match list: EMPTY

To-based routing match list: EMPTY

SOAP URL: http://localhost/pbx/welcome.php

Accounts that may record a message: EMPTY

Timeout (secs): 1

Permissions to monitor this account: EMPTY

I've also tried an external URL.

The PBX web interface runs on port 800 and 4430.

opening the URL on the local server opens the file without problems.

Btw... off-topic but the wave file keeps on playing, where can I set weather to "loop" the file or play it just only ONCE?

Regards,

Leon

I would try something external; sending something local will not be visible on the usual network interface as most OS treat the loopback interface seperately. If you already have Wireshark on the system it will be easy to see if the PBX does something.

Also check the log messages. You should see that the PBX tries to send something out.

I would try something external; sending something local will not be visible on the usual network interface as most OS treat the loopback interface seperately. If you already have Wireshark on the system it will be easy to see if the PBX does something.

Also check the log messages. You should see that the PBX tries to send something out.

My firewall logs also local connections, there is a checkbox "Hide local connections", i've turned that off.

BUt i've noticed that the SOAP URL is triggered only when the user presses something which is in the DTMF editbox, but this one is empty because I don't want user input.

My firewall logs also local connections, there is a checkbox "Hide local connections", i've turned that off.

BUt i've noticed that the SOAP URL is triggered only when the user presses something which is in the DTMF editbox, but this one is empty because I don't want user input.

Try using the "From-based routing match list", just match anything "!(.*)!\1!".

• 4 months later...
Try using the "From-based routing match list", just match anything "!(.*)!\1!".

I'm also trying to do this, your routing match list in the from does work, but the SOAP call is not sent out, is this a bug in the current version?

If I ask for user input everything is fine, if I use the match rule you state, my call goes to my own extention an I get my voicemail.

I'm also trying to do this, your routing match list in the from does work, but the SOAP call is not sent out, is this a bug in the current version?

If I ask for user input everything is fine, if I use the match rule you state, my call goes to my own extention an I get my voicemail.

Hmm, i'm unable to reply, let's try a copy/paste action...:

I got it to work, but when the PHP script is too slow to respond... the call is just being redirected, I highly recommend a scriptable interface in which you can just say:

If hourof(now) = 6 then begin playsound(sound.wav); redirectcallto(extension)

and such things...

Hmm, i'm unable to reply, let's try a copy/paste action...:

I got it to work, but when the PHP script is too slow to respond... the call is just being redirected, I highly recommend a scriptable interface in which you can just say:

If hourof(now) = 6 then begin playsound(sound.wav); redirectcallto(extension)

and such things...

But I don't even see the query being sent to the pbx, which does happen when I do normal matching.