To send INVITE with from other than localhost

Hi:

I have two ethernet cards in my server, one for the local private network with the Ip address 192.168.222.103, and another one for establish a link with one ITSP with the address 172.21.27.103, my domain is localhost.

I have set one outbound proxy trunk to make the link with the ITSP because it does not ask for registration.

I need send the from to ITSP as from sip:mynumber@172.21.27.103, I can do it changing my local host by 172.21.27.103 but my internal calls are lost.

How can I modify the from sip:mynumber@localhost to sip:mynumber@172.21.27.103 WITHOUT change my domain name?

Thanks

Juan Acevedo

consultorit@umi.com.co

I have two ethernet cards in my server, one for the local private network with the Ip address 192.168.222.103, and another one for establish a link with one ITSP with the address 172.21.27.103, my domain is localhost.

I have set one outbound proxy trunk to make the link with the ITSP because it does not ask for registration.

I need send the from to ITSP as from sip:mynumber@172.21.27.103, I can do it changing my local host by 172.21.27.103 but my internal calls are lost.

How can I modify the from sip:mynumber@localhost to sip:mynumber@172.21.27.103 WITHOUT change my domain name?

(Not sure why your provider would bother, see RFC 3261). Anyway.

What you can do is putting the desired name into the domain name of the trunk.

Alternatively, you can assign the desired name as primary name of the domain and then use "localhost" as the alias name of the domain.