Problems with Soundstation IP dial plan

opusi

Hi,

I was hoping someone knows about the Soundstation IP's dial plan. I'm using this dial plan

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|1[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT|*xx

I can dial long distance, but no toll-free(i.e. 800,866,877,888.) Everything else is working. Extensions, Local, and international. Also, the SPA942's on our system dial everything.

Anyone have any ideas why the Polycom can't dial toll-free? I even tried adding |1800xxxxxxx and that didn't work either.

Thanks.

Hi,

I was hoping someone knows about the Soundstation IP's dial plan. I'm using this dial plan

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|1[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|[2-9]xxxT|*xx

I can dial long distance, but no toll-free(i.e. 800,866,877,888.) Everything else is working. Extensions, Local, and international. Also, the SPA942's on our system dial everything.

Anyone have any ideas why the Polycom can't dial toll-free? I even tried adding |1800xxxxxxx and that didn't work either.

Thanks.

Are you sure this is with just the Soundstation or any other phone? Did you verify the PBX whether you are blocking toll free numbers?

Are you sure this is with just the Soundstation or any other phone? Did you verify the PBX whether you are blocking toll free numbers?

It's just the soundstation. toll-free used to work when I was using this dial plan:

*00|*6x|*7x|*8x|*9x|*98xxxx|011xxxxxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|2xxx|3xxx|4xxx|5xxx|503x

xxxxxx|6xxx|7xxxx|8xxxx|911|971xxxxxxx

but international didn't.

I'll try |1xxxxxxxxxx| I guess.