Pushing out Config of Buttons to Polycom

Friedom-Tech

Guest kevin

You can push down the address book and BLF's. So you want to program a button on the polycom to call an external number? How about creating an extension and do a CFA - call forward always? YOu can dial the blf by pressing on the key and it would work the same way. You would burn some extensions but that should work.

Thank you for your response.

What I am looking to do is setup speed dials from the pbx interface that would be pushed to the phone. If I can do the address book I guess that would work? Question is how to push it down? I have items in the address book but they do not show on the phone!

Pls advise.

Thank you.

You can push down the address book and BLF's. So you want to program a button on the polycom to call an external number? How about creating an extension and do a CFA - call forward always? YOu can dial the blf by pressing on the key and it would work the same way. You would burn some extensions but that should work.

Thank you for your response.

What I am looking to do is setup speed dials from the pbx interface that would be pushed to the phone. If I can do the address book I guess that would work? Question is how to push it down? I have items in the address book but they do not show on the phone!

Pls advise.

Thank you.

The Plug and Play should download the address book to the Polycom phone as well.