Call Extension when calling in from cell phone

pbxuser911

Version: 3.4.0.3192 (Linux)

When calling into the office from my cell I get the 3 options, 1 is to make a call

I choose option 1 to make an outbound call, I type in my 4 digit pin number, I dial 2000# to dial extension 2000

I get an error saying were sorry but you’re not allowed to place this call, if you want to use another extension o place this call, please enter the extension number now

What do I need to enter into the dial plan that if the call is to an extension number, then it should call extension ?

I did for the trunk call extension and for pattern xxxx and replacement was empty and it didn’t work

I did for the trunk call extension and for pattern xxxx and replacement was xxxx and it didn’t work

I did for the trunk call extension and for pattern 2000 and replacement was 2000 that worked

do I need to set 40 entrees for all extensions?

Version: 3.4.0.3192 (Linux)

When calling into the office from my cell I get the 3 options, 1 is to make a call

I choose option 1 to make an outbound call, I type in my 4 digit pin number, I dial 2000# to dial extension 2000

I get an error saying were sorry but you’re not allowed to place this call, if you want to use another extension o place this call, please enter the extension number now

What do I need to enter into the dial plan that if the call is to an extension number, then it should call extension ?

I did for the trunk call extension and for pattern xxxx and replacement was empty and it didn’t work

I did for the trunk call extension and for pattern xxxx and replacement was xxxx and it didn’t work

I did for the trunk call extension and for pattern 2000 and replacement was 2000 that worked

do I need to set 40 entrees for all extensions?

instead you could go to AA (one of the options) and then dial the extension.

but an outbound call from the office works just by dialing the extension number, when I dial it from the cell phone it doesn’t work, and I posted some examples above

is there any ERE I can put into the dial plan that will allow this to work? usually the extension numbers are 3 or 4 digit long