Stop Multiple registration on softphone

chandan

Hi All,

Please tell me how to prevent multiple registration of extn (softphone like eyebeam, wingo etc).

I have also set to "1" in setting>>"Max. number of concurrent registrations per extension:".

But it's not working.

Please suggest and help me.

Regards

Please tell me how to prevent multiple registration of extn (softphone like eyebeam, wingo etc).

I have also set to "1" in setting>>"Max. number of concurrent registrations per extension:".

But it's not working.

If they are already registered, then the PBX does not deregister the phone. Only new registrations are rejected if you use the setting.

BTW the max registrations setting is available on extension, domain and system level.

If they are already registered, then the PBX does not deregister the phone. Only new registrations are rejected if you use the setting.

BTW the max registrations setting is available on extension, domain and system level.

but softphone still able to make calls and your accounts shows one registered whether you have configured more then one eyebeam softphone software on different system.

i have also apllyed ip filtering access 0.0.0.0/32 block but does not effective.

please help

but softphone still able to make calls and your accounts shows one registered whether you have configured more then one eyebeam softphone software on different system.

i have also apllyed ip filtering access 0.0.0.0/32 block but does not effective.

please help

Yes. Not sure whether you read the previous reply. If you set "Max. number of concurrent registrations per extension:" to 1, then PBX will allow only 1 phone (softphone or hard phone - does not matter) to register. Yes, you will see 1 registration under the account. That is the intended behavior.

If you now try to register another phone to this account, PBX will reject the registration with "403 Too Many Registrations"