Change web access default port number

lieveluc

I just installed the pbxnsip software on a snow leopard server. On this server already a web server is installed on port 80.

Now i can`t access the web page of pbxnsip. Where can i change the default port number for the pbnxsip web server?

It would be helpful to change the default port number for the web server during the installation.

I just installed the pbxnsip software on a snow leopard server. On this server already a web server is installed on port 80.

Now i can`t access the web page of pbxnsip. Where can i change the default port number for the pbnxsip web server?

It would be helpful to change the default port number for the web server during the installation.

I think the easiest is to locate the pbx.xml file and change the port there. Also, consider changing the https port (443) as well.

• 2 months later...

With so many recommendations to change the default ports 80 and 443, what is the logic in not making the default ports something other than 80 and 443? Wouldn't this prevent a number of posts and potential conflicts? I think the CS410 is has defaulted to 8080 for a while.

With so many recommendations to change the default ports 80 and 443, what is the logic in not making the default ports something other than 80 and 443? Wouldn't this prevent a number of posts and potential conflicts? I think the CS410 is has defaulted to 8080 for a while.

I don't know... Then we have to tell each and everyone which port it is and how to use netstat.