CDR Format

Tim Rudy

I would rather send CDR data to the database directly rather than SOAP/XML.

pbxnsip is communicating correctly with the Mysql server as verified by telnet x.x.x.x 3306

In pbx.xml, I have placed the database user (pbxnsip), a 64 bit strong password, the database name and the table name.

This seems to work fine.

I would like to send some other data though, and haven't been able to find the documentation to send specific cdr data to the database.

I have a hunch that it is here <cdr_format>$w$5e$10c$5d</cdr_format> in the pbx.xml file.

Is there any documentation as to what other items can be sent and what their variable names are?

The table in this doc:

https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?lo...kbarticleid=389

shows some table names, but what are the variables?

Does it send them all? Regardless of what is in pbx.xml?

That seems difficult to test for, any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks for a great product,

Tim

Just an update, I created all of the tables as shown.

I get [2] 2009/11/01 11:59:31: SQL client: Connect to 64.120.26.152:3306 in the log, the connect doesn't fail, but there is no data.

My connect string in global settings is sql:***.***.***.***:3306. FYI, if I don't specify the 3306 it uses port 1433. Then I get a timeout, of course.

I'm running the debian build 3.4.0.3201 on ubuntu 9.05 (JEOS)

Doesn't seem like a permissions issue, but I dropped db permissions to any and all. No difference.

I would rather send CDR data to the database directly rather than SOAP/XML.

pbxnsip is communicating correctly with the Mysql server as verified by telnet x.x.x.x 3306

In pbx.xml, I have placed the database user (pbxnsip), a 64 bit strong password, the database name and the table name.

This seems to work fine.

I would like to send some other data though, and haven't been able to find the documentation to send specific cdr data to the database.

I have a hunch that it is here <cdr_format>$w$5e$10c$5d</cdr_format> in the pbx.xml file.

Is there any documentation as to what other items can be sent and what their variable names are?

The table in this doc:

https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?lo...kbarticleid=389

shows some table names, but what are the variables?

Does it send them all? Regardless of what is in pbx.xml?

That seems difficult to test for, any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks for a great product,

Tim

Just an update, I created all of the tables as shown.

I get [2] 2009/11/01 11:59:31: SQL client: Connect to 64.120.26.152:3306 in the log, the connect doesn't fail, but there is no data.

My connect string in global settings is sql:***.***.***.***:3306. FYI, if I don't specify the 3306 it uses port 1433. Then I get a timeout, of course.

I'm running the debian build 3.4.0.3201 on ubuntu 9.05 (JEOS)

Doesn't seem like a permissions issue, but I dropped db permissions to any and all. No difference.

This page tell you about the CDR - fields https://www.pbxnsipsupport.com/index.php?_m...kbarticleid=464