Caller ID from forwarded line to extension

Worm78

I Have 4 new employees staring with us from another company. They each have plain old pots phone lines with call forwarding setup from accross the city. They are each going to call forward their phones to our main sip trunk line. Is there a way for the PBX to detect which line is being forwarded in and then route these calls to each of the 4 extensions based on which line is being forwarded.

I think there is just not sure which field this goes in.

Version: 3.4.0.3201 (Win32)

Broadvox Trunk

Thanks,

Brian

I Have 4 new employees staring with us from another company. They each have plain old pots phone lines with call forwarding setup from accross the city. They are each going to call forward their phones to our main sip trunk line. Is there a way for the PBX to detect which line is being forwarded in and then route these calls to each of the 4 extensions based on which line is being forwarded.

I think there is just not sure which field this goes in.

Version: 3.4.0.3201 (Win32)

Broadvox Trunk

Not sure. But a SIP invite trace/log coming into the PBX may help to see if something is possible.

• 3 months later...

get 4 cheap numbers on added to the broadvox SIP trunk and forward each call to a each of the new number and alias the exts. Caller ID on the inbound call is not practical to use to direct calls, if possible at all...

:-) AT