4.0.1.3426 from based routing and DTMF match lists

shopcomputer

What changed from earlier 4 versions, my IVR's stopped working.

If I restart the PBXnSIP service it works for 1 call, the next once just hears silence.

Not sure but if your running the Centos version of PBXNSIP maybe you could try the latest version 4.0.1.3438, it fixed a few things for me.

http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-centos5-4.0.1.3438

Not sure but if your running the Centos version of PBXNSIP maybe you could try the latest version 4.0.1.3438, it fixed a few things for me.

http://pbxnsip.com/protect/pbxctrl-centos5-4.0.1.3438

I am Running Windows, I updated to 4.0.1.3438, no change, I restarted the service, made 2 calls, first worked second did not, I attached the log.

log.txt

Well, there are a few messages that should not be there ("Writing to row that does not exist, ignoring request"). Can you attach a screenshot of the IVR node settings? Are you using SOAP? This is a beta and the IVR node did not get too much attention yet, so it could be that there is still something buggy...

post-288-1268579020_thumb.png

Well, there are a few messages that should not be there ("Writing to row that does not exist, ignoring request"). Can you attach a screenshot of the IVR node settings? Are you using SOAP? This is a beta and the IVR node did not get too much attention yet, so it could be that there is still something buggy...

Well I am coming from much earlier 4.0 beta, this my internal system, I am on 4.0 beta for many month's, it was very stable, my hosted system is still on 4.0.0.3217, very stable. :)

No SOAP involved, see attached screenshot.