Vodia PBX forum
Sign in to follow this  
voipguy

ver 4 wont load custom logo in Console Login

Hi,

We are using ver 4.0.1.3446, hotsted Pro +, G729 code, ccentos 64 bit .

We customized PBXNSIP so were using our own logo at the very top and all the links etc refer back to our site, same with the copyright info.

When you login as a user and select login type: Console Login it logs you in and you can see the new console screen but at the very top it displays PBXNSIP logo and info - it doesn't obey the customization settings that we enabled.

Thanks

Hi,

We are using ver 4.0.1.3446, hotsted Pro +, G729 code, ccentos 64 bit .

We customized PBXNSIP so were using our own logo at the very top and all the links etc refer back to our site, same with the copyright info.

When you login as a user and select login type: Console Login it logs you in and you can see the new console screen but at the very top it displays PBXNSIP logo and info - it doesn't obey the customization settings that we enabled.

Thanks

The console login uses a separate logo. We will probably have to sync them.

The console login uses a separate logo. We will probably have to sync them.

Is there a quick fix until you sync them? We are running the hosted version and don't want our customers to see the orig PBXNSIP name/logo.

Thanks

Is there a quick fix until you sync them? We are running the hosted version and don't want our customers to see the orig PBXNSIP name/logo.

Thanks

You can place the image html/monitor/images/l11.png and refresh.

You can place the image html/monitor/images/l11.png and refresh.

Can you explain that a little bit more? I don't understand but would like to fix this ASAP.

Thanks

Can you explain that a little bit more? I don't understand but would like to fix this ASAP.

Thanks

I assume you know how to change the logo (OEM feature). Similarly, you have to place the logo file that you want in the folder specified in the prev post.

If you still don't understand, then you maybe referring to something else that I do not understand. If that is the case, please let me know exactly what you are referring to.

I assume you know how to change the logo (OEM feature). Similarly, you have to place the logo file that you want in the folder specified in the prev post.

If you still don't understand, then you maybe referring to something else that I do not understand. If that is the case, please let me know exactly what you are referring to.

Thanks....that did it - works great.