ver 4.0.1.3446 - login as user - feature code list missing some codes

voipguy

Hi,

Were using ver 4.0.1.3446 hosted pro +, G729, centos 64 bit

I noticed with version 4.0.1.3446 that when a user logs in then clicks on Lists, then clicks on features codes it will display the feature codes but now it's missing a few codes. When I login as admin and check the feature code list for that domain the codes are there - only when you login as a user do some of the codes disappear.

Missing feature codes:

1. Call return

2. Hot desking

3. Forward calls to domain accounts

4. Send voicemails deactivate

5. Agent logout

6. Record off key

On a side note can your remove the words (e.g. *12) and (e.g. *13) from the right of Record On key: and Record Off Key: it's just confusing people - we don't use *12 or *13 for the record on/off feature - we use what the manual states *93 and *94 but I can see our customers are trying to use *12 and *13 per the log files - even though to the right we have *93 and *94 as the code to use.

Thanks,

I noticed with version 4.0.1.3446 that when a user logs in then clicks on Lists, then clicks on features codes it will display the feature codes but now it's missing a few codes. When I login as admin and check the feature code list for that domain the codes are there - only when you login as a user do some of the codes disappear.

Missing feature codes:

1. Call return

2. Hot desking

3. Forward calls to domain accounts

4. Send voicemails deactivate

5. Agent logout

6. Record off key

On a side note can your remove the words (e.g. *12) and (e.g. *13) from the right of Record On key: and Record Off Key: it's just confusing people - we don't use *12 or *13 for the record on/off feature - we use what the manual states *93 and *94 but I can see our customers are trying to use *12 and *13 per the log files - even though to the right we have *93 and *94 as the code to use.

Yea, this typically happens when systems get upgraded and the new version have feature codes that were not present in the old system. We don't automatically fill the gaps because they might overlap with speed dial entries and we want to make sure the upgrade does not screw anything up. If you want to use the new codes, you have to log into the domain admin mode and manually add them.

Yea, this typically happens when systems get upgraded and the new version have feature codes that were not present in the old system. We don't automatically fill the gaps because they might overlap with speed dial entries and we want to make sure the upgrade does not screw anything up. If you want to use the new codes, you have to log into the domain admin mode and manually add them.

We will remove the *12 / *13 text in the next version

Hi pbxnsip,

I think you might have misunderstood my post.

Any version before 4.0.1.3446 such as ver 4.0.1.3442 or 4.0.1.3438 lists all the feature codes in the end users web screen under lists under feature codes....soon as I went from 4.0.1.3442 to 4.0.1.3446 the name of the feature is there in the list but the * code is not displayed beside it....the feature or * code is not new - they have been in the feature list going back to ver 3.4.

I think this is a bug that was created in ver 4.0.1.3446 - take a look for yourself...login as a end user and look at your feature list - you will be missing some * codes - even though they are present when you login as admin you can see they are all there.

I loaded the latest ver 4.0.1.3475 but this bug still exists.

We need this fixed ASAP - we run a hosted service and our end users login to the web interface and click on the feature list to see what codes enable different features - this bug is not loading the *?? code beside the name of the feature - it's just blank - even though when I login as admin and look at the domain feature codes the *?? is beside the feature name.

This alos broke the listing of feature codes when you use PAC - click on the Feature Codes button and it doesn't display any of the feature names except for "Agent logged in: *64" but it lists all the *?? codes - just no feature names to the left.

Thanks

I loaded the latest ver 4.0.1.3475 but this bug still exists.

We need this fixed ASAP - we run a hosted service and our end users login to the web interface and click on the feature list to see what codes enable different features - this bug is not loading the *?? code beside the name of the feature - it's just blank - even though when I login as admin and look at the domain feature codes the *?? is beside the feature name.

This alos broke the listing of feature codes when you use PAC - click on the Feature Codes button and it doesn't display any of the feature names except for "Agent logged in: *64" but it lists all the *?? codes - just no feature names to the left.

Thanks

Let's stick to one thing for now. I am not able to login using the account details that you PM'd, to verify. I am beginning to think you are telling something and we are responding something else.

This is what you should happen - whatever the codes you set on the domain feature code page, will be seen on the user level page too. If some entries are blank on the domain level, they are blank on the user level too. At the domain level you can change the values. At the user level you can not change them.

Once this this cleared, we will come to PAC.

Let's stick to one thing for now. I am not able to login using the account details that you PM'd, to verify. I am beginning to think you are telling something and we are responding something else.

This is what you should happen - whatever the codes you set on the domain feature code page, will be seen on the user level page too. If some entries are blank on the domain level, they are blank on the user level too. At the domain level you can change the values. At the user level you can not change them.

Once this this cleared, we will come to PAC.

Hi pbx support,

The account login details I PM'd you a few days ago have since been deleted.

I know what should happen - that's why I'm reporting this as a bug!

Please read the second line in my very first post "When I login as admin and check the feature code list for that domain the codes are there - only when you login as a user do some of the codes disappear." that's the bug....I don't know how much clearer I can say it?

All the PBXNSIP team has to do is try and duplicate the bug by logging in as a end user and you will see that you will be missing the 6 feature codes I listed up above....but instead we post to this thread back and forth for over 2 weeks??

Anyway pbxnsip posted to my other thread that he tested it and confirmed it is a bug and that it will be fixed, you can see his post at the end of this thread:

http://forum.pbxnsip.com/index.php?showtopic=3520&hl=

Once this bug gets fixed the PAC bug should no longer exist.

Thanks