Look forward to learning PBXnSIP vs. 3CX

pcunite

I look forward to learning PBXnSIP vs. 3CX. Went round and round trying to get 3CX to call a cell phone for X number of seconds, it never would return back to the PBX, just kept ringing. PBXnSIP works as expected so that is a relief. We are going to be migrating from RingCentral (excellent company by the way). I will be testing PBXnSIP all next week to make sure it dots every "i". Looks good so far from my hour or so of playing around.

you will find pbxnsip to be very full featured and very solid. pbxnsip has a ton of features--and they work solid. You will likely find that pbxnsip takes a little longer to get your head around. Don't let the initial turn you away--great product.

My suggestion is go with v3.4 (as v4 is beta at the moment) to get the best experience.

(incidentally I've co-authored the only book on 3CX so I've had a little experience with the product) I saw your posts over there. ;-) I have a pbxnsip tutorial book in-progress... what i currently have is available for $99 as pdf...to speed your learning...

Matt

I look forward to learning PBXnSIP vs. 3CX. Went round and round trying to get 3CX to call a cell phone for X number of seconds, it never would return back to the PBX, just kept ringing. PBXnSIP works as expected so that is a relief. We are going to be migrating from RingCentral (excellent company by the way). I will be testing PBXnSIP all next week to make sure it dots every "i". Looks good so far from my hour or so of playing around.

I'm curious how long this post will last/survive over there?

http://www.3cx.com/forums/ringcentral-to-3...-15.html#p75512

We'll see.

Matt

Matt,

I can't thank you enough. I was searching for VoIP related things and found your video review of the sipJack (sheeva pbxnsip) just today infact. In about an hour I had PBXnSIP working were 3CX would not. Yeah about that post, what is weird is that when I first posted it, it parsed the string "PBXnSIP" and replaced it with "other PBX". That is when I added the spacing. I don't trust 3CX now at all.