Provisioning Parameters

polycom2080

i have test by changing Provisioning Parameters to north america 4 digit ext

and it just works fine when i call a 10 digit phone number, but the issue when i want to call International such au UK i would dial 0114478xxxxxxxx and this is a total of 14 digit and the problem is that by 10 digit it would already dial the call, and of course say you have dialed a wrong number,

is there any way to set up Provisioning Parameters to know how to handle a international call ?

i have test by changing Provisioning Parameters to north america 4 digit ext

and it just works fine when i call a 10 digit phone number, but the issue when i want to call International such au UK i would dial 0114478xxxxxxxx and this is a total of 14 digit and the problem is that by 10 digit it would already dial the call, and of course say you have dialed a wrong number,

is there any way to set up Provisioning Parameters to know how to handle a international call ?

There must be something wrong with your dial plan, it usually will not autodial if the number starts with a 0.

on the newer version 4.0.1.345 it worded well Evan without having to leave blank country code and area code from the domain setting page,

but one issue i cant transfer or blind transfer/or evan call a 4 digit ext such as 9000 or 9020 cant call any 4 digit ext that starts with a 9

does it have in conflick with 911 ?

please advice

on the newer version 4.0.1.345 it worded well Evan without having to leave blank country code and area code from the domain setting page,

but one issue i cant transfer or blind transfer/or evan call a 4 digit ext such as 9000 or 9020 cant call any 4 digit ext that starts with a 9

does it have in conflick with 911 ?

please advice

Extension numbers are supposed to start between a 2-7, see your setting on the domain page.