Can't browse directory on phone in Ver 4

Tom Waterman

Hi, I already have a ticket open on this issue but it has not been updated. My ticket number is ETO-219733. In version 4 I can no longer browse my phonebook on the phone. I get the first 32 and then when I go to search I get a bad server response code. Any word on this? I have 2 sites to upgrade but this functionality is key.

Thanks for the help!

Tom

Hi, I already have a ticket open on this issue but it has not been updated. My ticket number is ETO-219733. In version 4 I can no longer browse my phonebook on the phone. I get the first 32 and then when I go to search I get a bad server response code. Any word on this? I have 2 sites to upgrade but this functionality is key.

Thanks for the help!

Which phone and which version are you using?

I have the problem on my SNom 820 with firmware 8.2.25 17587 and my snom 320 with firmware SIP 8.2.25 17563. I am using version 4.0.1.3452 (Win32) of PBXnSIP

In any case, try to use 8.2.29 this is the "officially" released firmware now. You can delete the pnp entries in the working directory and restart the pbx to make this happen easily.

We'll take a look anyway. Maybe something else got screwed up.

In any case, try to use 8.2.29 this is the "officially" released firmware now. You can delete the pnp entries in the working directory and restart the pbx to make this happen easily.

We'll take a look anyway. Maybe something else got screwed up.

I tried what you suggested and still no dice. :(