lost Call after 2 hunt groups divided by AA

andrewgroup

Heres the scenario and our testing and workaround

Inbound call to main desk

Transfer to HG 110 (both extension in the HG are busy or simply dont answer)

Call goes to AA950 (message say press 1 to leave a message and the call goes to mail boxes via 8102 (Client opted to leave message)

If not the call goes to HG 109 This rings ext 114 but if 114 does not answer the call should go to 8103 (Client did not reach anyone mailbox)

We see the missed call in the SIP log on ext 114, (but the call never goes to 8103

The main desk can send call to 950 and the remaining process works as expected.

Only calls from other HG going to the 950AA are lost..

Our work around was to create an agent group 108 with the same extensions and after hearing ring redirect to 8103

Now calls sent to HG110 then go to AA950 bounce over to Agent Group 108, no answer the call correctly goes to the 8013 mailbox.

did I explain that well enough to understand what is happening? We rebuilt all acocunts too.

Cheers -

Before we simulate this in the lab, how is HG109 setup? i.e., 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final stage values and the durations.

HG109 originally had 3 extensions in a ring all for 20 seconds and nothing in 2,3 and final stage was 8103....

Good Question! Does this imply that stage 1, must have stage2, then stage3 to get to final..

Not allowed to have blank stages in between? If so, sometimes the obvious stares you in the face..

Before we simulate this in the lab, how is HG109 setup? i.e., 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final stage values and the durations.

this problem continues and we tested the final stages putting them in phase2, and 3 but the results are the same. It might be worth you taking a look at in the lab. Our workaround with an agent group works.

Might you be considering simulating this is the lab? I can allw remote access, or provide more details on this issue. Thanks -