Mailbox - move messages via console

johnpgardner

Hello,

I have reviewed the other mailbox postings. I know there is current functionality to move/copy messages via the phone. However, my preference would be to use the console login or user login and have a drop down menu of other extensions with associated names so my receptionist does not have to type the extension for a staff member and use 6 phone key strokes just to transfer one VM. Our receptionist uses the forwarding VM task frequently. Although we have appropriate options in our autoattendent with nested IVRs, people still leave most messages on the general VM box. The benefit of IP PBX is the ability to digitize VM and move them. Is this currently available or a future option? We are using Snom 820 phones and would like to change over to SnomONE.

Thanks,

John

It is possible to do this with some code change. We will consider it for the v5.

Thank you for your responses and for considering this function on the next version. I am looking forward to using snomONE in production and will await this upgrade. Appreciate the forum and will check back on it frequently.

John