Overall cellphone matching improvements

marsbewohner

Hi there, I noticed that the cell phone integration is beside the missing matching on the Snom phone display also very "basic" when it comes to everything else that is related to it ;)

- cell phone numbers in the call logs are not matched against the domain adress book entries -> displays a number instead of a name eg:" +112345678 (012345678) " instead of "John Wayne (012345678), no matter if it's incomming, outgoing or missed calls

- the email reports of the extensions do also not convert the numbers into names

- global domain reporting for the day the same

Ok, Tested this on the v4 and it seems to me that both call logs and phone display show the address book name.

So the question is when you call from the cell phone do you hear the "special prompts"? If not, then that would indicate that PBX does not think the incoming number is not the same as the one in the address book (Remember if the domain country code is not set, then every number is matched exactly as it comes in the INVITE. If the country code/area code is set, then the PBX will convert the number into a "global" format and then compare).

Thanks for testing, this is how our environment is set up:

- domain country code is set to 49, without the +

- mobile phone numbers are stored as cell phone numbers with the format +491xxxxxxxxxx

- when I call in it shows +491xxxxxxxxx on the phone as display name

- the SIP logs show "+491xxxxxxxxxx <sip:01xxxxxxxxxx@pbx.local>" as incomming

- the missed call emails says "missed call from +491xxxxxxxx (01xxxxxxxxxx)"

- it stays the same when I change the cell phone entry from +491xxxxxxxx to 01xxxxxxxxxx

Anything that I'm missing?

And I dont hear any "special promts", can you give a hint on how it should sound? Or tell me what's the filename and I'm gonna check how it sounds or should sound.

Here's what I get when I call my own extension with my mobile assigend:

(didn't took the call so it ends with alerting state)

[8] 2011/06/21 16:58:39: Call from a trunk 7 
[8] 2011/06/21 16:58:39: To user 415 
[8] 2011/06/21 16:58:39: Call state for call object 121: idle 
[7] 2011/06/21 16:58:39: Attendant: No forking to the cell phone because call comes from that number 
[8] 2011/06/21 16:58:39: Call state for call object 121: alerting 

Interestingly it recognizes the number as my own, but does not match it to a name and still shows the number in any log or menu.

EDIT: And the personal virtual assistant does not start or isn't triggered as well.

Ok. PVA does not kick in if the call does not goes through the AA (that's fine).

If there was a match, then you should have seen a line in the log similar to this one.

[8] 20110621121946: Call state for call object 2: idle
[7] 20110621121946: Attendant: No forking to the cell phone because call comes from that number
[8] 20110621121946: Found +18005554600 in address book of domain pbx.company.com
[8] 20110621121946: Call state for call object 2: alerting

So only thing to verify is to see if the address book really has +491xxxxxxxxx as the number.

They're 100% matching , if I call out with the mobile entry from the domain adressbook to the cell everything works, so the number is correctly stored in the system (see link to the thumbnail from the other thread). It's also not only related to one extension but to all.

http://forum.snomone.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=388

and

http://forum.snomone.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=386