BLF problem on Snom 300 Series

Robby

Hello,

i have one problem with snomone. I set all functions key with Extension and the number of extension ( the string is <sip:14@pbx.telmsrl.local;user=phone> ). If one extension is talking with phone all others extensions see the light turned on, and it is ok. But when i received the call from one exntesion and i trasfer the call to another extension the first extension doesn't see the led powered on but all other phone yes. For example, i received the call from hunt group with extension number 11 , i transfer the call to extension 14 , all phone see the button with extension 14 powered on except the button in extension number 11. What is the issue ???

On snom phones, dont configure such things on the phone. Use buttons instead on the PBX and automatically provision the device.

The "dialog-state" that many phones (also snom supports that) has a very very limited features set and was not intended for PBX button emulation, and BTW also has a crazy overhead. That's why we introduced buttons a coupld of years ago. Check out http://kiwi.pbxnsip.com/index.php/Buttons if you want to know more about this.

Now i have all phone with autoprovisioning and i assigned the custom Buttons profile at all my phone. This is my profile:

dnd;dnd;;

1;shared;co1;

2;shared;co2;

3;shared;co3;

4;shared;co4;

5;extension;11;

6;extension;12;

7;extension;13;

8;extension;14;

9;extension;15;

10;extension;16;

11;extension;17;

12;extension;18;

The shared lines work correctly, the button of extension light correctly when extension is busy, but i can't call the extension when i press the button. Why??? For example the extension 12 is free, i press the number 6 , the phone call anything. Why??