Unable to change voicemail greeting

Tom Waterman

Ok folks I upgraded this client to 4.2.1.4025 (Win32) last week because they were having issues with the voicemail getting cut off. Now I have a new problem. The user can't change her voicemail greeting. Well let me rephrase that. She can log into her voicemail and record a new greeting and select that greeting. You can log into her web portal and go to the mailbox and play the message and it works fine. However when you call the extension the PBX plays the file from the day before. The only thing that corrects this is a restart of the service. Please help.

Regards,

Tom

This has been an problem for a long time and was a difficult one to reproduce. Post-4025 versions have a fix for this.

http://pbxnsip.com/protect/beta/win32/pbxctrl-4.3.0.5004.exe should fix this issue.

Note: This is a pbxnsip version, not a snomONE version. If you are using snomONE versions please let us know. Also, as usual, please backup the whole PBX folder (at the OS level) before the upgrade.

Update: The a wrong 32-bit pbxnsip version was uploaded there. The new version is 4.3.0.5004 and ready after 6PM EST (8/3/2011)

This has been an problem for a long time and was a difficult one to reproduce. Post-4025 versions have a fix for this.

http://pbxnsip.com/protect/beta/win32/pbxctrl-4.3.0.5004.exe should fix this issue.

Note: This is a pbxnsip version, not a snomONE version. If you are using snomONE versions please let us know. Also, as usual, please backup the whole PBX folder (at the OS level) before the upgrade.

I am using a PBXnSIP version. and I see this is a 32 bit Windows version so I can install on the site and provide feedback.

Tom

Would you mind posting the current build as SnomOne version?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We are running the following version:

PBXnSIP 4.2.1.4025 (Win32) in hosted environment and we are having issues where our customers cannot change their voice greetings. The only time the change will take an effect is if we stop and restart the service. What can we do to rectify this problem???

Dusan